What's new

Protests break out in India over Quaid-e-Azam's portrait

Quaid portrait is just an excuse

The real reason is to attack everything Muslim including Muslim institutions like AMU

Ofcourse. That's what they will do to appease a section of the people. If they are trying to appeae Hindus, then don't expect them to break a Hindu slupture..like whats wrong with your logic. I know Mamata Bannerjee from the place I am typing this message, she can break a Hindu temple to appease Muslims. that's how it works here in poilitics. No one in actual society gives damn about religion otherwise.

Well i hope so, but frankly i doubt it unless BJP is replaced.

Lol. Who will replace them ? Congress who broke down Holy place of Sikhs in 1984 ? You have no idea at all bout the politics here. Your perception has already been built up with the news that you read online.

Correct. AMU refused entry to the President of India. This is a reaction to that act. The administration of AMU is made up of idiots.

AMU Students' Union to President Ram Nath Kovind
Kovind, a BJP spokesperson at the time, had said that the reservation for socially and economically backward religious and linguistic minorities was not possible as it would be ‘unconstitutional’ to include Muslims and Christians in Scheduled Caste category.

https://www.news18.com/news/politic...ion-to-president-ram-nath-kovind-1676063.html

Ok so that's the missing piece in the puzzle.

Ok so that's the missing piece in the puzzle.

Guys at AMU are idiots. Who in their right mind would prevent the President of India?

Asking for an apology from the President of India which is a constitutional position and preventing him from attending the convocation for a statement that he made when he was not the President of India is idiotic to say the least.

They have now given BJP an alibi to take down AMU and revamp the administration.

RIP AMU

Lol. Who will replace them ? Congress who broke down Holy place of Sikhs in 1984 ? You have no idea at all bout the politics here. Your perception has already been built up with the news that you read online.

So i gather from your comment that to be successful in politics in India and to gather public support, a party will always need to commit atrocities on one section of the society to appease another section. Did i get that right?

Replaced with what? The alternatives are horrible which is the problem.

Maybe then good people need to rise up and start a new more tolerant and progressive party.

Had he been an ape, he would have produced a line of cunts like your grandpa... punj.

Jinnah was pied piper who took the Muslims of India for a ride to a supposedly promised land called Pakistan.

Muslims of subcontinent will forever repent, though privately, for this foolish act of his.

What a lost opportunity.

Maybe then good people need to rise up and start a new more tolerant and progressive party.

Good people do not enter politics. If they do they would be killed.

On this serious occassion i will say

Enndians

And

Ell O Ell

Last edited:
Jinnah was pied piper who took the Muslims of India for a ride to a supposedly promised land called Pakistan.

Muslims of subcontinent will forever repent, though privately, for this foolish act of his.

What a lost opportunity.

I disagree, I am very happy that he made Pakistan, yes we might have alot of problems but we are still happier to be a separate country.

So i gather from your comment that to be successful in politics in India and to gather public support, a party will always need to commit atrocities on one section of the society to appease another section. Did i get that right?

Appeasement does not mean atrocities on some other community. But I know where you are trying to take this like a over smart kid, trust me it was a genuine attempt from my side to explain sanely, alas you people enjoy to tickle the troll in me. See you wont understand communal appeasement politics..you're deprived of a society of substantial number of influencable religious communities in large number to choose the fate of the nation..so this concept is not your cup of tea. Don't get into this. Just go with what you think is right.

I disagree, I am very happy that he made Pakistan, yes we might have alot of problems but we are still happier to be a separate country.

But had Pakistan been not created, Muslims would be ruling the entire Subcontinent. That was a lost opportunity. Even Jinnah used Pakistan as a bargaining chip but Nehru did not budge. Nehru was too ambitious and was worried that Jinnah would overshadow him.

Back
Top Bottom