What's new

Protestors Should Raid Avenfield House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have proof that PTI management was not involved in mobilizing protestors?

Do you have proof that they were involved? If yes, then file another case on them :lol:

This thread is not belong to India did we post any internal matter of India

If not you're always ready to have abusive language from us
The thread is not your personal property. You are free to post on any matter related to India if you want.

Your last sentence is unintelligible, so I have no response to it.

It applies to everyone.

Yes, it applies to everyone. Go and try filing and FIR on Asim Whiskey, it will not only open your eyes but some other parts of your body as well. :rofl:

Do you have proof that they were involved? If yes, then file another case on them :lol:

Argument for the sake of argument.

What you see on Twitter is a mere glimpse of an event in progress. You do not know what is going.

The thread is not your personal property. You are free to post on any matter related to India if you want.

Your last sentence is unintelligible, so I have no response to it.
First concern your pathetic shining fcuk ENDIA and world biggest terrorist democracy you're not heavenly country

And I don't know internal dynamics of Indian political system do you know internal dynamics of Pakistani political system???

you're welcome ?

I suspect Karachiites/Sindhis will meld right in, Punjabi musalmans will be the tough one
We don't want Muslims. They should migrate to Afghanistan or Iran.

Pakistanis believe that they are Irani people not Gangus. So Iran and Afghanistan should take them in.

We don't want Muslims. They should migrate to Afghanistan or Iran.

Pakistanis believe that they are Irani people not Gangus. So Iran and Afghanistan should take them in.
tu Nilu h na ?

give it a rest

or, god help you if you srs.

chill kar, koi tension lene waali baat hi ni h bc.. ekdum tichh chal raha hamara fascist plan

smooth sailing, bro !

tu Nilu h na ?

give it a rest

or, god help you if you srs.

chill kar, koi tension lene waali baat hi ni h bc.. ekdum tichh chal raha hamara fascist plan

smooth sailing, bro !
Sanghiyo aur Musalmano dono ko baghana chaiyye India se

First concern your pathetic shining fcuk ENDIA and world biggest terrorist democracy you're not heavenly country

And I don't know internal dynamics of Indian political system do you know internal dynamics of Pakistani political system???
It is smart to admit your limitations but not so smart to assume that everyone else also suffers from the same.

Sanghiyo aur Musalmano dono ko baghana chaiyye India se
sab ka ek saath bajega

Racist_Aryan_Fist_or_White_Power_Fist_used_by_white_supremacists.svg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom