What's new

Protestors Should Raid Avenfield House

Status
Not open for further replies.
PDM is in power wo sb theek hai I guess.

Same message to you.

PTI vote base is far bigger than what you see on the roads. Don't be surprised that many are NOT cheering for the crowds who desire chaos and anarchy on the streets and do not agree with every stance of PTI politicians including Imran Khan.

Pakistan's armed forces have been the only institution that kept the state from collapsing after Jinnah died. If some generals became too powerful, it is because politicians wanted to use them to advance their own agenda. This is true of every civilian leader starting from Iskander Mirza to Bhuttos/Zardaris to the Sharifs to Imran Khan. Now, PTI's youthias wants to destroy that one institution. It is a scary situation for the entire world. Who is going to guarantee that Pakistani nukes don't hand up in the hands of rogues? AQK has already put a black mark on Pakistan by his activities in the nuclear black market.
first concern your gubar country than concern Pakistan you sanghi

Don't jump to baseless conclusions.
The post you referenced had you being all praise for SS. Why hide your affiliation by words such as "Im not a fan of SS".

There should be a clear divide between following PDM or PTI. If you cant stand behind your words then munafiq is a good explanation for it.

The post you referenced had you being all praise for SS. Why hide your affiliation by words such as "Im not a fan of SS".

There should be a clear divide between following PDM or PTI. If you cant stand behind your words then munafiq is a good explanation for it.

"You misunderstood my post and your spin-mastery is duly noted. The unfortunate tradition of cult following continues to do more harm than good on the ground.

Every individual and institution should be open to criticism for mistakes and miscalculations. This is how people can create environment of fairness and accountability and make all reflect back on their mistakes and miscalculations. But people are into cult following and unable to understand why things are the way they are in our country.

Not once I have justified, advocated for and defended PDM and the sort in my posting record. But I am not devoid of common sense."

Focus on this statement and don't try to deflect with your emotional YOUTHIA logic.

I do not support Shahbaz Sharif - never given him my vote. Never will.

Explain this mess to me.

"You misunderstood my post and your spin-mastery is duly noted. The unfortunate tradition of cult following continues to do more harm than good on the ground.

Every individual and institution should be open to criticism for mistakes and miscalculations. This is how people can create environment of fairness and accountability and make all reflect back on their mistakes and miscalculations. But people are into cult following and unable to understand why things are the way they are in our country.

Not once I have justified, advocated for and defended PDM and the sort in my posting record. But I am not devoid of common sense."

Focus on this statement and don't try to deflect with your emotional YOUTHIA logic.

I do not support Shahbaz Sharif - never given him my vote. Never will.

Explain this mess to me.

Explain this tweet to me:

While PTI protestors have no clue what they are doing.

These are not organized protests, this is what happens when there is chaos, no one can control the chaos. Instead of blaming people, blame those who suppressed the public for so long to a point that they came out to went their anger.

Ever heard of root cause analysis?

Which law? The law that applies on us bloody civilians only?
It applies to everyone. You can't cry about wanting freedom while burning down schools and Jinnah's residence.

These are not organized protests, this is what happens when there is chaos, no one can control the chaos. Instead of blaming people, blame those who suppressed the public for so long to a point that they came out to went their anger.

Ever heard of root cause analysis?

Do you have proof that PTI management was not involved in mobilizing protestors?

PTI vote base is huge - these people you see on the roads are nothing. Don't be surprised that not many are not happy with how things are in the country. Don't be surprised that not many do not necessarily agree with every statement of PTI politicians including Imran Khan.

Why you're here on Pakistani political thread go to Indian defense section or central and south Asian section
Are you some Khalifa to pronounce fatwas on what others should do ? I will post on whichever thread I want.

Are you some Khalifa to pronounce fatwas on what others should do ? I will post on whichever thread I want.
This thread is not belong to India did we post any internal matter of India

If not you're always ready to have abusive language from us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom