What's new

Protesters in Balochistan demonstrate against border violation by Iran

Why is Pakistan quite?

• Total voters
yeah im thrilled about a foreign country lobbing mortars into my country.....as thrilled as i am about some unruly douchebag on the internet obsessing over what i think :laugh:

the proper thing to do is to summon the ambassador, get an explanation and an apology and make sure that such violations NEVER take place.....thats an issue that the Foreign Ministry and the MoD would address

Its certainly lack of political will... because those distant and small villages and not king makers but what is Iran's problem? Why they talk in the language of shelling alone?
To me Iranian attitude is just extension of India's cold start doctrine.

theyre certainly on the "defensive" b/c some of their border guards were kidnapped by bandits.....our border with Iranian Sistan va Balochistan province can be pretty lawless at times. You have a mixture of smugglers (fuel, drugs, etc.) human traffickers, bandits and then of course certain groups popping out of nowhere like so-called Jundollah or Jaish e Adl (proxy groups supported by countries that want to see ties between Iran and Pakistan harmed)

the onus is on Iran and Pakistan to communicate their concerns to eachother in a frank way so that neither is a nuisance to eachother....however obviously it goes without saying that if incidents like these take place (hostile acts) then some kind of response would be in order

Last edited:
the onus is on Iran and Pakistan to communicate their concerns to eachother in a frank way so that neither is a nuisance to eachother....however obviously it goes without saying that if incidents like these take place (hostile acts) then some kind of response would be in order
No one can put any sense to an Iranian mulla and its soldiers.
They are brainwashed to hate Pakistan, from the day they took over Iran regime and within Iran, IRG does not have any sort of respect, because of their crimes against the local populace.
Now coming to the issue, Iran is on one hand a super power, manufacturing all defence equipment, than why its soldiers were kidnapped? Didn't they had radio or heli backup? unlike Pakistan, they have only one border to guard and still they fail!
Terrain is not as difficult as our north! while, all the organizations you mentioned is a hogwash, it would be stupid to believe hundreds of organizations comprising of few men have fallen from sky with all their might and resources and training.
Its just one common enemy, we have who is capable to have training, planning, intelligence and tools required to get job done, which is also best freind of Iran.
Now the response of Iran, is not contributing to good cause, while ignoring all the difficulties Pakistan faces from various sectors and our security is diluted in space and human rights organization are very sensitive to operation in Pakistani Baluchistan.
Shelling the cities full of civilians will not get them anywhere, neither issuing threats of invasion over media.
If they know the location of the terrorists, they must share intelligence or just simply reinforce their bunkers should not try to synchronize there warrants with Indians and Americans.
We are neither bunch if idiots, neither bunch of cowards and neither our soldiers are any less qualified than IRG.
If we have political clearance, trust me the moment Pak army step in Sistan, public would be on our side not on the sode of IRG.
FYI, IRG and Pak army are two worlds apart, our soldiers lay lives to save civilian lives and IRG take civilian lives, to extend their terror among their own people.
Having said this, I'm sure our security agencies, no matter how limited they are in resources are looking into the matter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom