What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
illegal bangladeshis are the root for this riot.. They are capturing land and ruining assam.. Bastar*s giving birth to atleast 8 to 10 childrens and enjoying the money and everything which they don't deserve!

I am not even bothered,i only wish that NDA will make use of it in Mahrashtra and win some useful seats instead of wasting time.

It is time Narendra Modi started campaigning seriously in Maharashtra.

Paan Singh and that other Sikh said they would take "action" against Indian Muslims and when I called them out on it those internet jokers became scared. I told them go to Azad Maidan then, otherwise don't make threats, go to your own forum and make vile threats we won't accept that here.

u know the ABCD of assam n its problem? or u r blind under the cover of umamh

Paan Singh and that other Sikh said they would take "action" against Indian Muslims and when I called them out on it those internet jokers became scared. I told them go to Azad Maidan then, otherwise don't make threats, go to your own forum and make vile threats we won't accept that here.

yes my internet warrior you may now go and tell the world (who know about sikhs) that you have scared few sikhs on the internet. and see if they belive you. :rolleyes:

illegal bangladeshis are the root for this riot.. They are capturing land and ruining assam.. Bastar*s giving birth to atleast 8 to 10 childrens and enjoying the money and everything which they don't deserve!

Calling your own citizen as the Bangladeshi is the root of all problem. Stop labeling Muslim as non Indian.
You cant stop rise of Islam in India by labeling them as illegal. India destined to be a Islamic republic.

u know the ABCD of assam n its problem? or u r blind under the cover of umamh

One advice,learn to judge people and figure if it is worth wasting your time.Dont waste your time on someone esle's ignorance.

Why don't you go back to your homeland and perform a spirited mujra to save your fellow countrymen from american drones flying over their heads?

Guys will you please stop this non sense on this thread. The guys indulging in violence on Mumbai streets need to be booked for rioting and causing damage to public property. The Indian Muslims and other people are generally very peaceful.

The trouble makers are in two categories:
Some fools like these who create scene on roads, let the police deal with them strictly. and,
Leaders like some Mullahs etc who use religion to gather Mass Following which ensures their bread and butter.

Both the above categories need to be strictly handed by RAW and the Govt. I am personally for strict ban on any religious leader who preaches hatred on basis of religion. Anyone preaching such a thing should be put behind bars for 5 years RI. Only then religious leaders who incite fools on religious basis will come under control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom