What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right said dude...
Why dont they think these Hindu migrants are burden to Indian economy? Thing is all type of migrants finally becomes "economical" trouble

Do you understand sarcasm? There are 30 million illegals whose allegiance to India is questionable and they have come to economically scavenge and you are worried about few hundred hindus wanting to come back to India due to persecution and not because of economy(and many of these hindus do well economically and so it is not "economical" trouble). got it?

What is your hometown Bangalore or Bogra or Barisal. You don't know about Nepalese in India, you don't know about Khalsa. :girl_wacko:

He is a illegal immigrant doing maid job in Bangalore.

Calling your own citizen as the Bangladeshi is the root of all problem. Stop labeling Muslim as non Indian.
You cant stop rise of Islam in India by labeling them as illegal. India destined to be a Islamic republic.
wet dreams.. Cause of madrassa education.. I am not against islam.. Iam against illegal bangladeshi.. U know noting about assam.. We call them 'bhatia' in local langauge.. 99% of the bhatia muslims are bangladeshi.. Indian muslims are called 'desi muslim' and their langauge is also very much diffirent from illegal bangladeshis..

if the police can ensure those identified from Mob are put behind bars and booked for their lawlessness,

and also slap charges against the leaders who did this, then that is sufficient as a long term deterrent to such acts by such religious nut cases.

It is duty of police to try to control them. Guns to be used if crowd becomes out of control.Thankfully it was controlled.

U live in a dream land bro,god save you.

wet dreams.. Cause of madrassa education.. I am not against islam.. Iam against illegal bangladeshi.. U know noting about assam.. We call them 'bhatia' in local langauge.. 99% of the bhatia muslims are bangladeshi.. Indian muslims are called 'desi muslim' and their langauge is also very much diffirent from illegal bangladeshis..

Indian Muslim language is different??? Thy speak Urdu?

We can send them to the great Islamic nation of Bangladesh and perhaps your mighty airforce can use its Helicopter Gunships to mow them down? Like you know how you guys are doing with Rohingya Muslims. :rolleyes:

First of all, we don't operate helicopter gunships :lol:

Secondly, had that incident been true, it would have made global headlines long ago. Neither Bangladesh or Myanmar ever did that.

It's your country, sort it out :D

Indian Muslim language is different??? Thy speak Urdu?
Depends on the region.

All over india mostly Urdu and some times national language hindi
Kerala mosly malayalam they speak.
India has plenty of colorful languages :-)

Depends on the region.

What about Bengali Muslims?

Depends on the region.

Where do you live in Bangalore, I know lot about Bangalore. :D

Depends on the region.

Can you explain that in more detail particularly South India. :D

surprisingly not a an hour ago while returing home i passed by a nearby shiv sena shakha every thing seemed quite normal

i wish Shivsena come on road these goons will hide in their dhravi slum , like they did in 1991.

Looks like more trouble for Raza Academy and these bufoons by this actions are washing away any sympathy left for BD pole vaulters in Assam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom