What's new

Proposed Vancouver bylaw triggers free speech debate

Western media? Its like your saying I can only watch one channel. But hey avoid the debate.
And I don't know why a Chinese would live in a weaker country. I know why Tibetans might. But do you mean Canada? Why?
So instead of avoiding the topic why dont you talk about what was in the video?
Is it true that orginizations not only in New York but Canada are a so called "false front"?

If the party members are appointed and not at all elected by the people, or removed by the people. Then how can they be held accountable?
Remember the tainted milk scandal?
It is the truth for a communist, that who ever goes first, dies first. Do you disagree?
India politicians are not at the center of this thread. The CCP and Fulon Gong are.
Has the CCP ever shown a weakness other than a mass up raising in rural areas? Has there been a time when the people demonstrated in front of their own government to enact or repel a legislation etc../?
If you are having diffuculty finding examples, it is not because your not looking hard enough, rather, the CCP does not represent Chinese people! They represent China and her assets.
If you will argue that the CCP is responsible for the rapid economic growth, than I would argue that your faith is placing on the wrong people!
It was not the CCP alone that gave China its current stature. It was the free market, the reforms and the close proximity to a highly developed economic zone known as Japan. They may claim it as there success alone but it is not!
I am justified to say that they have shown interest in public opinion and take it very seriously, which is good. But they also have not been held accountable for Chinas failures. Because they have yet to share power with anyone else posing a different/opposing view!
The prime reason for the Folon Gong to be persecuted is not just that they are dangerous to the public but because they have or had INFLUENCE! which could shape change!
Take into example the people that are poor. The Folon Gong by standards is far richer and powerfull in comparison to Ughiers, Tibetans or the rurual population of China.

Your arguments are childish. They go against reality and the laws of nature. You are the one that has trouble finding accountability in China, not Chinese people. Clean up your own house before asking us. We used to be just as bad as you were, but we fixed our sh*t, its time for India to do the same.

Your arguments are childish. They go against reality and the laws of nature. You are the one that has trouble finding accountability in China, not Chinese people. Clean up your own house before asking us. We used to be just as bad as you were, but we fixed our sh*t, its time for India to do the same.
Funny I would say the same for you.
But okay. Because i'm Indian i can not discuss China and her politics, because they are high and mighty.

good luck on your path to maturity.

Back
Top Bottom