What's new

Proposed a girl!! but she said noooo :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Indian Tiger tell her "I want to be your friend, yes true that I like you and you know it, well it is advantage for you that i am clear about it, I will never ask same question again, just want to pass some good time with you as friend, hope you will understand me"

BTW i never had Girl friend or proposed to any girl, just saying.
@Talon @Mirzay @Marshmallow how is that ? :ashamed:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you love some one after knowing everything about them, then that's not love.. It will happen in a flash, 2 months passed still i am devising a way to reach her, when i reach will inform u..

On the serious note,what you are describing here is not love its obsession,and its a dangerous thing in any relation.
Scares away the women....

If you love some one after knowing everything about them, then that's not love.. It will happen in a flash, 2 months passed still i am devising a way to reach her, when i reach will inform u..

Its called a "crush" my son!

@Indian Tiger tell her "I want to be your friend, yes true that I like you and you know it, well it is advantage for you that i am clear about it, I will never ask same question again, just want to pass some good time with you as friend, hope you will understand me"

Open service for it. Well written...

Don't tell me that i tried that during my time and by the time i got ready to propose her....Her parent got her married to somebody else...and now she is mother of two childrens....

That is the general guideline, but you gotta adjust it to your own circumstances. You probably overplayed the hard-to-get part.

Think of it as a blessing in disguise God saved your Wallet & your time
I have dated quite a few girls & let me tell you they are blood sucking Creatures specially Delhi girls

Live long & prosper

When I think about screwed sex ratio of India, it's so comforting to see there are guys like you doing a favour to rest of mankind.

Wrong section dear! Or perhaps you seek WebMaster's suggestion?

Dude, thats so cheesy :D

Indian movies ne India (and to a large extent Pakistan) ki youth ka sahi dimagh kharab kia hai.

2 days? Chapair laga ke she should have said no. Banda shaadi soch samaj ke karta hai ke bass aiwai khwaron ki tarhan har ek ke peeche parh jaye shadi ke liay? Shahbaz Sharif ho kya?

If you're too hungry to do her then do my plan

wear mask ---> drive a van ----> sees her walking in street at night ----> hold her mouth and put her in van ---> sticky tape wrapped her mouth ----> DONE, you can rape her, kick her out of the van and drive home then next day tell her what did you do last night ;)

Next day, massive protest in Delhi "killed the rapist" tho you don't need to worry because no one could identify your face, you were covered in mask :)
:coffee: ok, this is getting scary, Im out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom