What's new

Proposed a girl!! but she said noooo :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
You proposed to a girl after knowing her for 2 days? You're likely she didn't hit you.

But she didnt saw me even a single time before i propose.. After i proposed only she know me.. I think there i made a mistake..

Last edited by a moderator:
Find the next girl, build a solid foundation, wait till she's ready, play hard-to-get for a while and then propose. Women don't like needy guys, especially those whose need is displayed on their sleeves.
Don't tell me that i tried that during my time and by the time i got ready to propose her....Her parent got her married to somebody else...and now she is mother of two childrens....

How do you propose to someone two days after meeting them? That's a big no no here in America, but I don't date girls since I'm Muslim. But I am planning on getting engaged soon, and I have enough cousins and uncles to give me advice on what I need. And it will probably be an arranged marriage. I don't know about Indian culture so I can't tell if you asked her for a date or for marriage. But don't be hurt over it. Try to be more interesting to her likes. And don't ask again right away, give it time and talk to her as friend still. I think if you completely stopped communication and became shy it could end right there. She wants to see a confident man who knows how to take care of himself and also like Aero said, she may be testing your reaction. Now girls everywhere are different, where I'm getting engaged what someone wants in a man is a different thing.

But she didnt saw me even a single time before i propose.. After i proposed only she know me.. I think there i made a mistake..

Maybe she shy? next time hold her hand and be VERY forceful. Girls like that :coffee:

To be honest u sound like a desperate perv!... nobody falls in love just after 2 days and tht too with a person u dont even know!

If you love some one after knowing everything about them, then that's not love.. It will happen in a flash, 2 months passed still i am devising a way to reach her, when i reach will inform u..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom