What's new

Proposed a girl!! but she said noooo :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
1: Must be painful
2: Decide if she is what you want or not.
3: If she is your first and last option, don't give up.
4: If she's worth fighting for, fight to the end like a man.
5: 99.99% Chance in my humble opinion, 'she's testing you'. She said no because she
wantd to know if you really want her or you are just trying to get laid.

6: She is not,doing it on purpose. Its her natural defensive machanism,coming into play.

I really want to marry her, even though she is not in a great position... My mind is not ready to go for the next(another) one, I dont know what to do now?

5: 99.99% Chance in my humble opinion, 'she's testing you'. She said no because she

6: She is not,doing it on purpose. Its her natural defensive machanism,coming into play.

@WebMaster ^

now aero is giving love advices .. :pissed:
Jk. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Find the next girl, build a solid foundation, wait till she's ready, play hard-to-get for a while and then propose. Women don't like needy guys, especially those whose need is displayed on their sleeves.

Definitely think +ve and try. But along with the above process one needs to know where to draw a line. It might happen that she's not made for you or she tries to take undue advantage or rather play with the weak. Girls at times have tendencies Don't get carried away but allow yourself to think which is right and which is wrong.

28977194.jpg

People who suicide for girls are worst and are not fit to be born. :angry: They only think of the love they won't get but never think of the love they are getting in abundance from their parents.

I am not one of those people... Will fight till the end, My mind is not ready to compromise..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom