What's new

Prophet Muhammad ordered Rawalpindi mosque blast: Pak Taliban

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought atleast this time India wont be blamed, but I was wrong. I think you have to make up your India - is it "Hindu" India or "anti-Pakistan" India.

I am confused why there are so few people in Pakistan who can see it is religion that is causing this. With religion, people are justifying any act. Rather than becoming anti-TTP, you are becoming more anti-India.

Guys, I am hindu, indian. I still think the title is inflammatory and intended to hurt mulim's feelings. the violence is unfortunately not just due to religion, but a 'kichchdi' of religion, geopolitics, internal politics and tribal politics. There is a struggle for control that is happening, and for india's sake we should hope that the taliban loses, altho it was a creation of not just Pak but Pak, US and of late even China. I think a stable Pak is essential for india, notwithstnding lunatics like Zaid hamid and hamid gul.

by the way what is the meaning of (SAW) added after Muhammad's name.

The justification given by this absolutely delusional pig can only convince ignorant animals like himself.

The blood of all these innocent people will not go to waste.

And I feel the topic could have been a little more appropriate.

I wonder why more indians watch mr hamid then Pakistanis lol

Guys, I am hindu, indian. I still think the title is inflammatory and intended to hurt mulim's feelings. the violence is unfortunately not just due to religion, but a 'kichchdi' of religion, geopolitics, internal politics and tribal politics. There is a struggle for control that is happening, and for india's sake we should hope that the taliban loses, altho it was a creation of not just Pak but Pak, US and of late even China. I think a stable Pak is essential for india, notwithstnding lunatics like Zaid hamid and hamid gul.

But do you see how many Pakistanis who according to their perception of India think of India as "Crazy Hindus killing minorities" and then turn around and claim that most craziest militant Islamic tribe - TTP (Taliban - for goodness sake - one created by Pakistan, US and Saudi Arabia) being supported by India. It is the same taliban who are openly telling that they will attack India and bomb India.

What I cant understand how can someone has two contradictory thoughts at the same time? Is it so much to ask for? Atleast this one time, cant they feel introspection is needed?

lunatics like Zaid hamid and hamid gul.

Is that convenient because that's what you have heard from your fellow country men or do you have any logical information to support your remark ?

by the way what is the meaning of (SAW) added after Muhammad's name.

(s.a.w.) (Salallahu 'alayhi wasalam, meaning: May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)

Is that convenient because that's what you have heard from your fellow country men or do you have any logical information to support your remark ?

(s.a.w.) (Salallahu 'alayhi wasalam, meaning: May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)

I have seen a few videos on youtube of ZH. His facebook face shows a photoshopped pak flag on red fort. He says on natinoal TV to indians, that there will be peace only when whole of india belongs to Pak. he says that pak remembers killing of muslims in 1947, when even on the indian side, sikhs and hindus' dead bodies arrived in trains from pak. Conveniently forget both sides are responsible and guilty of this shameful act. he says that pak will keep sending jihadis to india, not realising the impact it will hav on equivalent lunatcis in india. get real guys , he is mad and has a lot of hatred.
Or he could be very smart. he just doesnt care for Pak or islam or any ideology. he is exploiting the pak fears on tv, and getting lots of hits on his website and ratings for his tv shows and rakes in the moolah, while all the rest are fighting it out.

getting lots of hits on his website and ratings for his tv shows and rakes in the moolah, while all the rest are fighting it out.

I'm sure there are more hits from across the border

I wonder why more indians watch mr hamid then Pakistanis lol
lol.. its a fad, i came to know of him only on this site and have been hooked for the last 3-4 days on youtube. anyways i think now he is getting repetitive and has nothing new. Personally for me it is entertainment. what ever it is, his talks are inflammatory and designed to agitate the mind in a negative way. i am sure its one of those things i will see continuously for a week or so and then lose interest because there is no intellectual stimulation .

But do you see how many Pakistanis who according to their perception of India think of India as "Crazy Hindus killing minorities" and then turn around and claim that most craziest militant Islamic tribe - TTP (Taliban - for goodness sake - one created by Pakistan, US and Saudi Arabia) being supported by India. It is the same taliban who are openly telling that they will attack India and bomb India.

What I cant understand how can someone has two contradictory thoughts at the same time? Is it so much to ask for? Atleast this one time, cant they feel introspection is needed?

we live in times of contradiction. obama gets the nobel peace prize and has just made a decision to send 40000 troops to fight in _af_pak_

The justification given by this absolutely delusional pig can only convince ignorant animals like himself.

The blood of all these innocent people will not go to waste.

And I feel the topic could have been a little more appropriate.

who are you referring to as a delusional pig.. if you take on pigs dont wrestle with one cuz it enjoys a good roll in the gutter and only you will come out stinking ,not the pig

who are you referring to as a delusional pig.. if you take on pigs dont wrestle with one cuz it enjoys a good roll in the gutter and only you will come out stinking ,not the pig

You know who I am referring to, and why are u getting offended ? :rofl:

You know who I am referring to, and why are u getting offended ? :rofl:
i dont know who you are referring to. i am not offended as long as its not me. i am asking this because the above post was made just after mine

i dont know who you are referring to. i am not offended as long as its not me. i am asking this because the above post was made just after mine

I was referring to the TTP spokesman. Relax, its your first day at school :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom