What's new

Prophet Mohammad (Pbuh) movie will be released on August 26th

Yes. It's not allowed it portray the face of Prophet in movies.

Only Islamic nutjobs have prohibited this movie, and for good. No one wants them to watch it. There is nothing against any Islamic rule in this movie.

Some people (Islamic so called scholars) need to stop acting like ISIS members.

I have a question. It's out of curiosity. I didn't get a proper answer during all my time in the middle east. Is there a reaon as to why the Prophets Face is not to be depicted anywhere. If I remember correctly, there are descriptions of it though in scriptures.

On another note.. I can't believe some of the replies here.. Such cave men mentality and retardation..

The music is moving , i think this movie is well capable of wiping the floor with international awards .

Those who think their sunni side is touched by watching a movie from shia-Iran about a prophet which we share and we love , can simply avoid watching the movie .

we didn't spend 700 billion rials on this movie for you . this is for muslims who can tolerate each other and don't have a sectarian mindset .

this movie promotes one person which we all love and adore : our prophet muhammad (PBUH) .

instead of blowing hatred , just watch the movie first .

poor Iran , instead of being thanked in these situation , is spewed hatred against .

while other muslim countries promote the image of Islam ( LOL :lol:) Iran continues to make movies that degrade it :lol:

Cave men are well above some people in maturity and civility . by leaps and bounds

I have a question. It's out of curiosity. I didn't get a proper answer during all my time in the middle east. Is there a reaon as to why the Prophets Face is not to be depicted anywhere. If I remember correctly, there are descriptions of it though in scriptures.

On another note.. I can't believe some of the replies here.. Such cave men mentality and retardation..

Well, honestly, I don't know exactly where the root of that decision not to show Prophet's face is, but now it exists.

And ironically, some nutjobs can't even tolerate a movie like this which doesn't show prophet's face, but it takes them few years to condemn savageness of groups like ISIS. Yep, these nutjobs do exist and they are no different than ISIS itself, even if they and their followers hide it.

That's weird question!

Posters of Prophet that show is face are prohibited, same as movies. As you see in the poster, the face of Prophet even as a baby is covered with light and not shown. So he is not going to be shown in the movie.

That sounds pretty cool actually.

I'm going to try and find a way to watch this one. :enjoy:

I think this movie is like The Message!

Movies are also not allowed. Who told you that movies are ok?
First: The face of Prophet Muhammad is not going to be shown in this movie..
Second: This movie is the first part of a TRILOGY which will cover all stages of prophet's life
Third: This first movie will cover before and post-birth of prophet and the situation of Arabia in that era

But if Again IF i get the slightest feeling that this is going to Awkward town. I will hunt down each and every member of the cast. Burn them and shoot them in the head. Mockery will not be acceptable.
wow... you're one capable man...

In Shia Islam there is a concept called "Wahn" which means if choosing a face for a sacred man like prophet Muhammad make some naive people to feel personal... as when you don't like some faces in first sight and sometimes you fall in love with some faces... tastes are different... the description is not perfect enough to portray the prophet in its proper original form...so why bothering us going through all these personal feelings of love and hate while the prophet Muhammad is loved and sacred for his message and being the messenger of God while being only a human... The message is the point and it can be received without seeing his portray...

The Music from the tailor is actually from the Lord of the rings film, it is called evenstar:

It is a great music. It is actually what I use for my alarm. It does more to keep me sleep than to wake me up LOL.

13940513000255_PhotoL.jpg

So, the most expensive and most prestigious movie in whole Muslim world will be launched on August 26th in Iran. I do know that it has an international launch too, but I don't know if it's on the same day as in Iran or not.

Besides Persian, the movie has also 3 other versions in English, Urdu and Arabic for release in other countries.

It's the most ambitious movie ever built in Iran and Muslim countries.

The movie covers the events of Prophet's life from prior to his birth until his 12th year of his life.

Majid Majidi, the director, has previously said this will be a trilogy and 2 other sequels will be produced in coming years, covering all years of prophet's life.

The music is composed by Academy-Award winning Indian composer, A.R. Rahman.

Visual effects supervisor is Academy Award winner, Scott Anderson and cinematographics is conducted by Vittorio Storaro.

You can read furthermore here:

Muhammad: The Messenger of God (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the unofficial trailer, not much is shown in it. But the music is a masterpiece by A.R Rahman.

i would definitely watch it, cant wait.....

wow... you're one capable man...

In Shia Islam there is a concept called "Wahn" which means if choosing a face for a sacred man like prophet Muhammad make some naive people to feel personal... as when you don't like some faces in first sight and sometimes you fall in love with some faces... tastes are different... the description is not perfect enough to portray the prophet in its proper original form...so why bothering us going through all these personal feelings of love and hate while the prophet Muhammad is loved and sacred for his message and being the messenger of God while being only a human... The message is the point and it can be received without seeing his portray...

Thanks man. That makes sense. Better than some of the other reasons I have come across.

Well , some one has to fix the bad image of Islam in world that had been created by Sunni extremist like isis right ?
And yes there are some animations and films about all Persian king and important events. Our kings are so great that historical channels make documentary about them no need for us to make any.
Moreover don't mix up religion with nationalism.

Can't wait for Iran's isolation to end and for it to be opened up to the world for all people to view the culture, beauty and charm there man. Almost all the Iranian people I have met and the few friends I have are uniformly humble and very warm people. Also, extremely curios and rational. No nutjobs at all.
There is so much history and great tales that need to be made to movies or something. Hopefully with the way things are progressing, all of this will happen soon.

i am not trolling but i got curious. i did log in to ask this question.

Posters of prophet are prohibited but movies is ok ?
LOL, go and watch THE MESSAGE (1977) first and then try to make up ur Mind!!!
The message is on the Life of MUHAMMAD (SAW) and it doesnt depicts even the Voice of the GREAT PROPHET(SAW)

Back
Top Bottom