What's new

Prophet Mohammad (Pbuh) movie will be released on August 26th

@rmi5 are going to watch this movie or not?.

For me I'm eager to watch it.

I've to confess Iranian are very good at making these movies.

The movie is not yet available internationally, so I cannot watch it now, but I am eager to see this movie, and how those historical events are shown and narrated in this movie. I'll wait for Iranians to upload the movie in internet. Its director is the famous director, Majid Majidi.

You heard that from his mouth or you've been told?.

My friend many of what we know about Islam it's not more than some one else idea for instance the Khalifa Omer this guy were and still equal to the Prophet PBUH in sunnis scholars view so he has the right to them to manipulate or making laws that are considered legit.
Dear Malik Al-Ashtar, I understand your point, that's why I intentionally used the word "Apparently" in my previous post.

The Guardian newspaper review (receiving 4 stars out of 5) :

"Majid Majidi’s origin tale of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) chronicles the birth and rise of Islam, rich with gestural flair and images of bracing beauty ...His film is intellectually honest, committed and poetic... "

Muhammad: Messenger of God review – evocative account of Islam’s gestation | Film | The Guardian

ng.jpg

$30-40 million is a big number on the receipt. Wonder if they'll make a decent profit.

we didn't make it to gain money!

I'm sorry I should've expanded on what I meant.

They are planning on making 2 more feature length films on top of the first one. No doubt they will need a reasonable amount of profit from the first one to see the others through. That's how I began to wonder about profits and all.

I'm sorry I should've expanded on what I meant.

They are planning on making 2 more feature length films on top of the first one. No doubt they will need a reasonable amount of profit from the first one to see the others through. That's how I began to wonder about profits and all.

based on what i heard half of the money went towards building the location, so it's a long-term investment....for the other two episodes and other historic movies to be made in the future.

They could have shown some originality with the poster at least. It looks awfully similar to Christian drawings of Prophet Isa and Maryam, i will refrain from posting them here.

They could have shown some originality with the poster at least. It looks awfully similar to Christian drawings of Prophet Isa and Maryam, i will refrain from posting them here.
This movie second by second, is created by Quran and Hadiths.

Gonna watch the movie the day after tomorrow !!

Can't wait ! already ordered some special buttery pop corn that my aunt makes :D

don't like the ones sold in Cinema

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom