What's new

Properties made with Halal money: Maryam Nawaz

did she ever eat a single halal meal in her life ? these people born on haram money the day they born everything was purchased with haram money . even the sperm they were made was generated by haram food by their father and egg was created by food of haram money in their mothers . both bhuttos and nazooos

did she ever eat a single halal meal in her life ? these people born on haram money the day they born everything was purchased with haram money . even the sperm they were made was generated by haram food by their father and egg was created by food of haram money in their mothers . both bhuttos and nazooos
Maryam Nawaz looks good for her age. She still looks like a girl in her 20s.

But I believe she puts a lot of makeup.

She chewed on the captains #$#%^ oh but even he is a haram#

The oxygen around them is haram too, because plants absorb their haram carbon dioxide and then convert it into haram oxygen.

Maryam Nawaz looks good for her age. She still looks like a girl in her 20s.

But I believe she puts a lot of makeup.
you missed her then without make up all her life . its all money and makeup dear

in her 20s
1619621785554.png

in 30s
1619621833745.png

in 40s
1619621852863.png

Halal money my arse lol.
These swines are the murderers of millions of poor people because they economically deprived them . Many died because they had no money to admit at hospital,no money to feed their families properly,no education to get a proper job and income and much more.
Despite knowing all that I can't understand how they can sleep at night.

Please specify whether you mean before or after she ran away from home with safdar? But the answer in both cases is no. ,,🤔🤫

1619625806530.png

Haram say palli aulad and "properties made with halal money" SHOULDNT BE IN THE SAME SENTENCE.

Icing on the cake, its coming from the biggest evil and liar I have seen in my wife - therefore, " Papa ki ladli - chal nikal zarili nagan"

Last edited:

these people act like they are never going to die and see Judgement Day. these tricks can fool people, cant fool Allah. this woman is nothing but a source of fitna.

Back
Top Bottom