What's new

Propaganda post by Chinese state official hurts the feelings of the Turkish people

He's not even a Pakistani. His flags show him to be a Brit, probably with an identity crisis. Don't make the mistake of associating him with us. We totally support China's policy in Xinjiang because it was the right thing to do and save those people from the likes of him.

Speak for yourself. No Muslim supports atheists oppressions on Muslims.

Long live Xinjiang.. .
Now kiss our@$$

Khaffir Chinese boot licker

you and others like you are the reason why Pakistan is in this state

slave mentality always wanting to be someones slave, only constant in your life is you will always be sub servant to your master be it China or US or Israel and India

So claims the hypocrite who displays JF-17s, which would not have been possible without Chinese support.

Probably an indian muhajir troll trying to create confusion.

better than being a Munafiq Khaffir and supporting the highest bidder

slave mentality always will be slave be it China or US and India and or Israel

slave sells himself to highest bidder

slave has no religion or morals

this is how you will be treated

yes i also dont see how millions of Chinese infected with COVID could hurt anyones feeling
But these Chinese give your Turkish father technology and money.

Khaffir Chinese boot licker

you and others like you are the reason why Pakistan is in this state

slave mentality always wanting to be someones slave, only constant in your life is you will always be sub servant to your master be it China or US or Israel and India

better than being a Munafiq Khaffir and supporting the highest bidder

slave mentality always will be slave be it China or US and India and or Israel

slave sells himself to highest bidder

slave has no religion or morals

this is how you will be treated
You know. Your Turkish dad needs Chinese technology and money. so. For you Turkey dad. You should kneel down and thank China.

another Chinese boot licker also supports Israel paid troll

yes very good now I can openly say what I think of China

not like Chinese censorship
of course. A group of agricultural countries living in the debt trap can only maintain their jobs with their mouths.

Speak for yourself. No Muslim supports atheists oppressions on Muslims.

Coming down on terrorists and de-radicalizing people is not "oppression." How about you "speak for yourself" since we have no liking for radical Islamists who have ruined Pakistan.

Social media mean every tom dick and harry can post anything, but they don't represent the government official stance.

Social media mean every tom dick and harry can post anything, but they don't represent the government official stance.
Not only by one person, the same post was shared on the social media accounts of several official government agencies, including the French mission of the Chinese foreign office. I didn't take screenshots, but it was spread simultaneously on several accounts. The first post we could find was posted by the person whose screenshot I shared in the back page. She didn't heed our asks but it was removed after about 3 days, probably with the help of our Chinese friends. She did not publish any retraction, just deleted the post. Then followed by others. I have already written these in my previous posts, it is not right to make it sound as if we are accusing you. I already opened this thread to ask for your help anyway.

Not only by one person, the same post was shared on the social media accounts of several official government agencies, including the French mission of the Chinese foreign office. I didn't take screenshots, but it was spread simultaneously on several accounts. The first post we could find was posted by the person whose screenshot I shared in the back page. She didn't heed our asks but it was removed after about 3 days, probably with the help of our Chinese friends. Shee did not publish any retraction, just deleted the post. Then followed by others. I have already written these in my previous posts, it is not right to make it sound as if we are accusing you.
I checked and found they are shared by personal accounts but not government official platforms, do you have a link that shows Chinese government official platforms?

Actually on Chinese media, I found more reports and articles debunking and mocking that misinformation

Last edited:
I checked and found they are shared by personal accounts but not government official platforms, do you have a link that shows Chinese government official platforms?
The posts were removed after backlash. Because while our people were under the rubble, the fact that people or institutions whose twitter bios says that they are officially associated with the Chinese state boasted that a bridge had not collapsed caused a huge reaction. It was this understanding that was upsetting for us, and the fact that the bridge in question had nothing to do with the Chinese, in fact it was 1,000 kilometers away from the earthquake zone was something that I think embarrassed the Chinese. On February 11, this post was first made by this woman, as far as I know, and was retweeted or quoted by many other affiliated accounts. These posts have been deleted, and to be honest I did not sit down and take screenshots of them one by one.

The posts were removed after backlash. Because while our people were under the rubble, the fact that people or institutions whose twitter bios says that they are officially associated with the Chinese state boasted that a bridge had not collapsed caused a huge reaction. It was this understanding that was upsetting for us, and the fact that the bridge in question had nothing to do with the Chinese, in fact it was 1,000 kilometers away from the earthquake zone was something that I think embarrassed the Chinese. On February 11, this post was first made by this woman, as far as I know, and was retweeted or quoted by many other affiliated accounts. These posts have been deleted, and to be honest I did not sit down and take screenshots of them one by one.
It's never shared by any Chinese government official platforms, as I mentioned, Social media means every tom dick and harry can post anything, no one can control them, that's just their personal views, China has 1.4 billion people, everyone posts different things on social media, but you can't take everyone of them seriously, it's what social media is all about.

In 2008 China's Wenchuan earthquake, superstar Sharon Stone called that earthquake a "Karma", but we don't relate her personal view with the US government view on that China's worst earthquake in the history for just because she is an US celebrity, we know that was just her view.

Sharon Stone says Chinese people deserve to die

Last edited:
Coming down on terrorists and de-radicalizing people is not "oppression." How about you "speak for yourself" since we have no liking for radical Islamists who have ruined Pakistan.

Pakistanis don’t use the words Islamists or radicals. Don’t be a false flagged.

But these Chinese give your Turkish father technology and money.

You know. Your Turkish dad needs Chinese technology and money. so. For you Turkey dad. You should kneel down and thank China.

but bigger China got all technology from smaller Japan

and because of generous Japan loans in 1990s China built up its coastal economic zones

also all Chinese cars due to Japan

all Chinese bullet trains stolen from Japan

Back
Top Bottom