What's new

propaganda, fake news, & subversion efforts against Iran

The guy in the above videos looks exactly like my cousin, minus the beard :o:

If there is a top 10 of traitors:
1. Mek terrorist gang and its leader Rajavi
2. Separatist-terrorist groups and their leaders and members
3. "Robbe pahlavi" (25% pahlavi) (Ridha Al-bahlavi, muluk al-Iran)
4. Zionist-Internationalist-Feminist-LGBT gang and their media (manoto, bbc etc)
5. Saudi gang and their media (Iran international/"Iran-nashnas")
6. Behnam Ben Taleblu (ben in his name.. bahai? Jew? Saudi?)
7. So called Gozar (Goraz/Pig) gang and their panturk leader shariatmadari.
8. Masih Alinejad
9. Amir Taheri
10. Ma hastim, farashgard and other bahlavi delusionalists.
My list would go like this:
1. MEK terrorists and their old frog-looking President Maryam
2. Separatist terrorists and their leaders, particularly the Kurdish and Baloch separatists
3. Saudi supported media like Iran International
4. Zionist media like Manoto, BBC, VOA, etc.
5. Masih Alinejad
6. Ridha Al-Bahlavi, Muluk al-Iran :D LOL
7. Shariat Madari and his gang

I don't consider people like Shahram Homayoon as traitors. They are misinformed and gullible people. They know nothing about Iran because they haven't been to Iran in 42 years. Amir Taheri is a clown. I don't know Behnam Ben Taleblu fortunately.

4. Zionist-Internationalist-Feminist-LGBT gang and their media (manoto, bbc etc)
8. Masih Alinejad
9. Amir Taheri
Yup..that looks good...This bitch Masih Alinejad....I hope I do not bump into her in the street..the outcome will not be pretty..lol:rofl:

8. Masih Alinejad
9. Amir Taheri
What about restart :what:

pooya zera'ati's mother must have ingested a swimming pools worth of camel urine while pregnant with the lowlife...
And what's the deal with the faggot on soodi international practically climaxing as she is describing the Japanese-American satellite monitored from a South Korean built facility?!
I only know about what these scum bag feces eating insects from the rebuttals of Omid Dana; I feel sorry for any mongoloid retard who actively watches and listens to these septic tank channels and hope they die before they have children!

Last edited:

گروه مبارز پسر کوهستان
مفید برای تسکین اعصاب و افسردگی و نیز ریزش مو
حتما ببینید​
Ey vay ey vay! These bullshido fake martial arts have infected some Iranians as well. Then again, if you are retarded enough to join a subversive group led by this *** clown, then you are retarded enough to believe in his bullshido too... A traditional free style wrestler from the Zur Khaneh would mop the floor with this twat and his little gang.

the deranged opposition groups have resently launched a social media campaign called "No to the Islamic Republic of Iran. In response to this campaign, Omid Dana has lauched a campain "yes to the Islamic Republic".
Oh,right.
Its funny but I`d literally only just seen that stupid hashtag earlier today in a retweet on a twitter feed by Meir Javedanfar[basically your typical utterly revolting pro-zionist scumbag in a suit who whores himself out as an "israeli-iranian expert in iranian affairs"]
I had actually thought that the hashtag was just another pathetic joke [it is obviously] that you see popping up on twitter all the time.

Back
Top Bottom