What's new

Proof that Israel is responsible for 911

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old are you kid? Where did i associate inside job with effect of 9/11 on pakistan? Go and read the history of soviet invasion on afghanistan. Where did world blame Pakistan for all such attacks? Please substantiate you claim.

Btw how z ur prime evidence? Headly :rofl:

Nobody on the world care for 26/11 anymore, the whole world knows that it was inside job.
www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/113624-conspiracy-theories-abound-pakistan.html

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

who have seen those attackers? As far as al qaeda taking the responsibility you must have seen the videos of OBL claiming the responsibility of 9/11. You believe that to be real? Keep believing what is told to you.

How many suicide attacks were there in Pakistan before 9/11? Its all resultant of Pakistan becoming the ally of US in wot, and they have full support of all those who want Pakistan's destruction.
www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/113624-conspiracy-theories-abound-pakistan.html

Remember story from early school story books, "The Scorpion and the Turtle".
Link

turtle_scorpion2.jpg

To cross river scorpian hitch-hiked turtle... BUT giving ride to scorpian cost turtle it's life & when the turtle plunged , scorpion also died....

India is that scorpion, who is counting-on this giant turtle (US) & dreaming of fulfillment of her evil-dreams against Pakistan...

But when the turtle will plunge, coz it made the mistake of taking scorpion with it, this scorpion will see her ending too...

Like Hamid Gul said,,, india always ride the sinking ship,,, when Russia was about to implode, india rode their ship,,, NOW when US is digging her own grave, rather whole grave-yard,,, india is jumping on her back...

US is also behaving like that turtle, by letting india on their ship... indian "suggestions" & expertise on how to cause terrorism inside Pakistan will cost US her own life too...

You must read about : NAM
Non-Aligned Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India was never in Soviet Block or American block. Read about this as well to learn your history, 1955-79 you were ally of UK.
Central Treaty Organization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@Mr Hamid Gul: Isn't he the ISI guy??? World knows how USA funded ISI and your Fauj since last 60+ years. Isn't it Pakistan who is riding over USA???

@ "India is that scorpion, who is counting-on this giant turtle (US) & dreaming of fulfillment of her evil-dreams against Pakistan..." We don't dream Evil and We don't need any support to tackle any neighbors, We learnt the lesson from 1962.

@ turtle and scorpion: Isn't its |||||||||| who was riding on USA back (Grasshopper over turtle) since last 50+ years, Now when USA is plunging Grasshopper is hopping on china's back???

Israel is responsible for 9/11?????? Hahahaha is this a new joke.???????.

Have some respect for Muslims, Jews ,Christians, Hindus who died on 9/11 people of all faiths were killed on 9/11 by Arab al qaeda terrorists.

@Mr Hamid Gul: Isn't he the ISI guy??? World knows how USA funded ISI and your Fauj since last 60+ years. Isn't it Pakistan who is riding over USA???

Hamid gul? Even the GOP doesn’t take him seriously since they fired him back in 89 and him having a go at them for supporting amercia after 9/11 etc..

peace

Last edited by a moderator:
@ dadu, how many jews were died in 9/11?

@ dadu, how many jews were died in 9/11?

It is well known in many circles that between 300- 400 Jews died in the Arab terrorist al Qaeda attacks.

If you are talking about Israelis then 5 of their nationals were killed and least 10 confirmed deaths from 4 Muslim countries with probable total Muslim killed at 100-150 (my personal guess,could be higher)

This is just 1 article but if you read the article then you can get SOME Idea of the deaths occurring due to violence that day.

How Many Jews Died at the World Trade Center on 911?

But no matter Muslim, Jew Hindu or Sikh people of all faith died that day and we should respect their thoughts and memories.

Peace

Israel is responsible for 9/11?????? Hahahaha is this a new joke.???????.

Have some respect for Muslims, Jews ,Christians, Hindus who died on 9/11 people of all faiths were killed on 9/11 by Arab al qaeda terrorists.

Hamid gul? Even the GOP doesn’t take him seriously since they fired him back in 89 and him having a go at them for supporting amercia after 9/11 etc..

peace

hahaha did u find some one telling jokes in that video ? He told stuff either its true or not. Now tell us what he is saying not true and how u know that !!!

mr conspiracy i have a qustion.what is the temperature required to melt steel and what temperature can u get from burning jetfuel ?this will give you the answer

Let me turn it back at you... this is incredibly important to understand... Please consider what I am about to say.

What happens to the yield strength of steel at elevated temperatures?

Yield strength is simply the strength of the steel, and is typically given at room temperature. But as the temperature rises, the strength of steel falls off exponentially, long before the steel melts. You do NOT need the steel to melt before it fatally fails, and the buildings collapse.

Structural steel at elevated temperatures

Note that at only 600 degrees, the steel is only 1/3th as strong as it was. The structure fails.

Here is a simple chart:
strengthcurve.jpg

Look up the yield strength of 1040 or similar steels at different temperatures. You'll understand. This phenomenon is why I can heat a steel bar with a torch, get it red hot, and I can bend it like rubber with my hands. But the steel is not melted, not even close.

i dont know whenever it is said that 9/11 was inside job, why it becomes too much painful for indians and they just drag their own 26/11 drama into it?

Stop this islamic terrorist groups nonsense and concentrate on safron terror while looking at others for your drama.

now go back and read all the posts and see if anywhere I had objected to "YOUR" belief of 9/11 being an inside job...secondly, I personally like to see you people think that 9/11 was an inside job...the more you people belive this,more you prepare for ruining your country's image.

Stop this islamic terrorist groups nonsense and concentrate on safron terror while looking at others for your drama.[/

we are definitely working on NOT HARBOURING THEM or GIVING THEM SUPPORT....but we also dont create conspiracy theories and refuse to to accept the truth.

now go back and read all the posts and see if anywhere I had objected to "YOUR" belief of 9/11 being an inside job...secondly, I personally like to see you people think that 9/11 was an inside job...the more you people belive this,more you prepare for ruining your country's image.

we are definitely working on NOT HARBOURING THEM or GIVING THEM SUPPORT....but we also dont create conspiracy theories and refuse to to accept the truth.
Any good reason for dragging your own 26/11, when nobody gives ear to your stupid rants anymore?

Yes i agree that you are not harbouring and supporting terrorists, that mother ****** bugti just goes to picnic and sits in your lap, and i also agree that you are not supporting them through your countless consulates in a'stan. Further read my signature.

How old are you kid? Where did i associate inside job with effect of 9/11 on pakistan? Go and read the history of soviet invasion on afghanistan. Where did world blame Pakistan for all such attacks? Please substantiate you claim.

Btw how z ur prime evidence? Headly :rofl:

Nobody on the world care for 26/11 anymore, the whole world knows that it was inside job.

The way you guys look up new conspiracy theories around all well established facts owned by real people, it just shows how old you guys are.. Also the events in the recent past has downed Pakistan's credibility in the eyes of your own allies .. That says a lot about what you guys have been involved with.. Now since nothing is left to keep your boat floating you guys now play the victim card and then try to downplay the real victims of Islamic terrorism by posting new conspiracy theories almost other day.. You guys need to get a life and look into correcting your own faulty policies of supporting idiot Jihadis then to blame others for your shortcomings..

Also now the assets that you had been using in past for inciting terrorism in certain parts (like Headley, Fai and even few in Pakistan) are behind the bars so you are surely impacted post 26/11.. Don't just make a fool out of yourself by laughing out at it..

The way you guys look up new conspiracy theories around all well established facts owned by real people, it just shows how old you guys are.. Also the events in the recent past has downed Pakistan's credibility in the eyes of your own allies .. That says a lot about what you guys have been involved with.. Now since nothing is left to keep your boat floating you guys now play the victim card and then try to downplay the real victims of Islamic terrorism by posting new conspiracy theories almost other day.. You guys need to get a life and look into correcting your own faulty policies of supporting idiot Jihadis then to blame others for your shortcomings..

Also now the assets that you had been using in past for inciting terrorism in certain parts (like Headley, Fai and even few in Pakistan) are behind the bars so you are surely impacted post 26/11.. Don't just make a fool out of yourself by laughing out at it..
you have nothing to prove that every attack is blamed on Pakistan? Stop your hate speech against pakistan and prove what u claimed. Want me to give detail of recent attacker who was inspired of extremism of your side? Want me to give detail of recent attacker who was inspired of extremism of your side?

you have nothing to prove that every attack is blamed on Pakistan? Stop your hate speech against pakistan and prove what u claimed. Want me to give detail of recent attacker who was inspired of extremism of your side? Want me to give detail of recent attacker who was inspired of extremism of your side?

Terrorist camps in Pakistan is more than enough for people of world as proof.

Dnt you know nick name of your country ???

No amount of proof will be sufficient to open your eyes.. You guys have fixation to few concepts/theories and just can not take any thing that discredits those theories/concepts.. On the contrary, any conspiracy that supports those concepts you welcome it with open arms..

Dude, your land has been turned into holy land of suicide bomb attacks.. Doesn't it tell what kind of people you are living with? Not blaming you and common Pakistanis as it's all coz of big stupid decisions of your past military leadership while supporting idiots and blinding the populace..

About the attacker, he was a hater and was infuriated by the recent global Islamic Jihadist attacks.. His actions were out of hatred for them and only idiots will believe that he was inspired by some Indians.. But then how can I stop you in believing in yet another conspiracy? Carry on that's an obsession of you guys..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom