What's new

Proof that Israel is responsible for 911

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather than the conspiracies themselves, what I find interesting is the WHY... As in, why are people so desperate to believe ANYTHING except the fact that whack-job extremist Muslim terrorists did it? As if it is absolutely inconceivable that terrorists would do it.

"We hate America SO much, we will commit intellectual suicide to promote conspiracies we know, deep down, are ridiculous."

Didn't the terrorists claim responsibility for it??
It's like when people say the moon landing was fake, yet the Russians themselves tracked the American shuttle.

When will some life less people stop believing in conspiracy theories.. sick man

Rather than the conspiracies themselves, what I find interesting is the WHY... As in, why are people so desperate to believe ANYTHING except the fact that whack-job extremist Muslim terrorists did it? As if it is absolutely inconceivable that terrorists would do it.

"We hate America SO much, we will commit intellectual suicide to promote conspiracies we know, deep down, are ridiculous."

do u see any hardcore extreme muslims or what ever u want to call it on these video? Why not answer to that video and tell us whats truth or not ?? Its dumb americans like u who belive all **** shown on foxnews.

well said !!

well said !!

Watch this and u will have ur answer why every one hates America !!!!! He wrote book to answer Americans why world hates them

Last edited by a moderator:
lol that is proof for u ? God help u. Wasnt it NY and Guardian who told WMDs in Iraq ? Give me proof.

Americans had proof which they did not show to world and trough him in sea. Did u ever asked why ? and why soldiers involved in Osama killing was killed ? I tell u it was all big time drama. They never killed Osama that day he has been dead for years!!!

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Did you even read the links? because these news papers quoted the Al Jazeera! I'm giving al jazeera link for you. and read it this time.

Timeline: Messages from bin Laden - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Watch this and u will have ur answer why every one hates America !!!!! He wrote book to answer Americans why world hates them

why did you quote my post ?? did I ask you why you hate America ?? :rolleyes:

anyways..what you are trying to explain is why you people hate USA....although the point raised by him is why you all are eager and desperate to search out a new conspiracy theory every now on then on 26/11, and blame somone else for it rather than accepting it as an act by the islamic terrorist groups ??

mr conspiracy i have a qustion.what is the temperature required to melt steel and what temperature can u get from burning jetfuel ?this will give you the answer

why did you quote my post ?? did I ask you why you hate America ?? :rolleyes:

anyways..what you are trying to explain is why you people hate USA....although the point raised by him is why you all are eager and desperate to search out a new conspiracy theory every now on then on 26/11, and blame somone else for it rather than accepting it as an act by the islamic terrorist groups ??
i dont know whenever it is said that 9/11 was inside job, why it becomes too much painful for indians and they just drag their own 26/11 drama into it?

Stop this islamic terrorist groups nonsense and concentrate on safron terror while looking at others for your drama.

Al Jazeera linked Oslo bombing to Al Qaida group. What was there source ? it was CIA. What is proof for u in that news ? do u see any video or audio ? Why USA need to relase fake video were Osama was telling yes we did 9/11 ?

So you mean that al jazeera is also lying... you've already decided this theory sir. even if osama comes and tell you that he did that you would still not believe him.
you don't trust guardian, nypost and even al jazeera but you believe some conspiracy theory!why don't you come up with any official statement from any government that it was done by Israel? get a life dude.

Did you even read the links? because these news papers quoted the Al Jazeera! I'm giving al jazeera link for you. and read it this time.

Timeline: Messages from bin Laden - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

lol wake up !!!! i asked for PROOF !!! Have u seen proof which all media refaring too ? Even on FBI site they have not writen that Osama is behind 9/11.

So you mean that al jazeera is also lying... you've already decided this theory sir. even if osama comes and tell you that he did that you would still not believe him.
you don't trust guardian, nypost and even al jazeera but you believe some conspiracy theory!why don't you come up with any official statement from any government that it was done by Israel? get a life dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom