What's new

Proof that blackwater agents did the Boston bombing? Seriously.

Well leaving all else, that backpack thing is interesting.

The backpack has a white squarish spot, the guy later does not have that backpack along with him... certainly interesting.

The backpack has a white squarish spot, the guy later does not have that backpack along with him... certainly interesting.

That's what's got me looking, but also the media said the two had stayed and watched the chaos during the aftermath yet you see him running in that photo. The backpack had the exact square and zipper. And nothing is questioned about this. The media just goes along with the government agenda of the 'radicalized' Muslim.

Backpack on the ground has a white stripe on one of the straps. The one on the agent's back doesn't seem to have one, and that square on top is too little to be a stripe and is in a different position it seems, on the exploded backpack-ie square on top while the stripe seems to be hanging from the lower part.

imho, my 2 cents and all that...

Seems more like a MOSSAD agent job than a Blackwater job.

US Federal agents, Same clothes, same rucksack, black jeep with comm and surveillance gear.

LL

Backpack on the ground has a white stripe on one of the straps. The one on the agent's back doesn't seem to have one, and that square on top is too little to be a stripe and is in a different position it seems, on the exploded backpack-ie square on top while the stripe seems to be hanging from the lower part.

imho, my 2 cents and all that...

US Federal agents, Same clothes, same rucksack, black jeep with comm and surveillance gear.

LL

Those are Craft security agents I believe, and which strap are you speaking of? I see the bottom of the square when it was torn apart, you see the inside.

Those are Craft security agents I believe, and which strap are you speaking of? I see the bottom of the square when it was torn apart, you see the inside.

Lower left strap in the photo has a white rectangular stripe.

@Audio those are not feds though, they are craft but anyone could have hired them for security so it doesn't further any conspiracy at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't Blackwater. That guy is a Martian in disguise. Now the horrible Martians are conspiring against Muslims internationally. My uncle's neighbor's cat told me so last night :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom