What's new

proof that alleged Altaf Hussain's letter to Tony Blair is fake

please read

“The Prime Minister’s Office received a letter from Mr Altaf Hussain which was passed to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) for a response,” the Cabinet Office confirmed to the BBC. The government said that Hussain’s letter was not replied to.

where is GEO in this whole thing? accept it and move on. MQM ghadaar hai aur kiya proof chaahiyay?

According to The News International, the letter, sent in September 2001 and signed by Hussain, offered help against Al-Qaeda in return for “participation in governing the province of Sindh and in disbanding the ISI”.

this media is quoting the news

show me any BBC press release about the letter itself

if the letter didn't get replied why MQM held 26th sept rally with any agreement?

According to The News International, the letter, sent in September 2001 and signed by Hussain, offered help against Al-Qaeda in return for “participation in governing the province of Sindh and in disbanding the ISI”.

this media is quoting the news

show me any BBC press release about the letter itself

if the letter didn't get replied why MQM held 26th sept rally with any agreement?

what about britsh Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) for a response,” the Cabinet Office confirmed to the BBC.

please get me a statement from FCO denying it. then speak. Or BBC denying it.

what about britsh Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) for a response,” the Cabinet Office confirmed to the BBC.

please get me a statement from FCO denying it. then speak. Or BBC denying it.

please show me the statement from the british foreign and common wealth office thanks

please show me the statement from the british foreign and common wealth office thanks

well burden of proof is on you. because besides you everyone believes the sources. you on the other hand just give opinons and ifs and buts.

for the time being save altaf from money laundering in UK.

well burden of proof is on you. because besides you everyone believes the sources. you on the other hand just give opinons and ifs and buts.

for the time being save altaf from money laundering in UK.

burden on proof is on the prosecutor not the defendant

burden on proof is on the prosecutor not the defendant

well the case is closed clearly all sources agree accept ofcourse MQM. for which they deny money laundering, altaf speech of breaking pakistan, using teen talwar, 12th may and this letter.

atleast MQM should get a statement to refute such allegations. or file a case against THE NEWS for lying? did they? for blaimg MQM framing MQM with such claims?

well the case is closed clearly all sources agree accept ofcourse MQM. for which they deny money laundering, altaf speech of breaking pakistan, using teen talwar, 12th may and this letter.

atleast MQM should get a statement to refute such allegations. or file a case against THE NEWS for lying? did they? for blaimg MQM framing MQM with such claims?

the case is closed by the judiciary not stupid people like you :lol:

get lost now

@W.11 sir u r extremely ignored

And after a couple of posts, you are the most enlightened.....I suppose?

the case is closed by the judiciary not stupid people like you :lol:

get lost now

You see now? This is the reason I want you to stop creating such threads as those who oppose MQM will continue to oppose it no matter what. Why do you waste your time and energy on these 'closed circuits' is beyond me.

You see now? This is the reason I want you to stop creating such threads as those who oppose MQM will continue to oppose it no matter what. Why do you waste your time and energy on these 'closed circuits' is beyond me.

i don't create threads for trolls but for the record and a sensible debate with sensible people

i don't create threads for trolls but for the record and a sensible debate with sensible people

And how many sensible folks have you come across so far on this forum?

And how many sensible folks have you come across so far on this forum?
Sorry to say but that W.11 is seems to me a very super confused dude, he is causing more damage to mqm political philosophy rather than else, again sorry to say he is jane ya anjane mein posting some gems which are totally opposite what mqm presenting.

Sorry to say but that W.11 is seems to me a very super confused dude, he is causing more damage to mqm political philosophy rather than else, again sorry to say he is jane ya anjane mein posting some gems which are totally opposite what mqm presenting.

like what?

Back
Top Bottom