What's new

Proof of Indian Involvement in Waziristan found: Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend, please send in a proper official link so the Indian cant deny it.

What i don't understand one point , Why would Indian be a fool when they knew that attack on W was being planed and coming from last 15 days, why did they not take thier assest out?

Long story short , if we have this solid proof why dont we get the US and UK to put some weapons ban on India.

They have a massive budget to buy weapons and they will buy them from Isreal and US at any cost.

Harun

^ once given getting weapons and supplies back might be not as easy. and dont worry the proof will be shared and brought before the entire world very soon.

^ once given getting weapons and supplies back might be not as easy. and dont worry the proof will be shared and brought before the entire world very soon.

I quite did not understand that from past 6 months i had been hearing these kind of statments but still Indians dont care and the world either. Whats going on. Whats pakistan Govt doing, Rehman keep talking keep talking about this , but still noone care except pakistan. This is very bad.

Zaradari is very weak leader or majority of Pak leader were very weak, except Mushi. Really need a bold and firm leader. We already see the Zaradari leadership quality right after Mumbai attack. How panicky he was. That was army leadership which save the political leadership from further embarrassment.

There was also some "Shukla" who was allegedly arrested a few months back in Lahore.

Zaradari is very weak leader or majority of Pak leader were very weak, except Mushi. Really need a bold and firm leader. We already see the Zaradari leadership quality right after Mumbai attack. How panicky he was. That was army leadership which save the political leadership from further embarrassment.
If nobody likes it then why not to remove it. is this because of GOP is controlled by US ambassador.

i am just waiting for my Indian friends to Comment before i do:angry:

My opinion is as follows:

If the Indian government is found to be supporting or directly responsible for acts of terrorism in Pakistan, it should be made to pay the price on the world stage.

The time for being patriotic and blindly defending our respective countries is over. We are all living in an explosive environment.

However, the Pakistan government must bring concrete, viable and irrefutable proof to the governments of the world.

Why do I say 'governments of the world'?

Because, realistically, it is impossible to actually prove these things to the satisfaction of the man on the street. But all governments have their own way of finding and presenting information. So - to make it easier for Pakistan - the Pakistani government must therefore convince leading world governments.

In the meanwhile some Pakistanis should also show greater maturity in acknowledging that, regardless of Indian support, the responsibility and blame for what is happening in Pakistan lies fair and square on your shoulders.

Do you really think that these criminals could have flourished in Pakistan without the active support of Pakistanis? Do you really think what is happening in your country - massive explosions,, an army almost at war within its borders, a state almost under siege - is because of a few 'misguided' 'innocent Muslim brothers' who are being duped by foreigners? That thinking is bound to create more trouble, not less.

In the meanwhile, also remember that Pakistani officials have spoken of Indian involvement in the past. But we have not heard from them a few days after they made their claims. I do not say that India is not involved; but the GOP must follow through on its claims. Otherwise, we will only worsen the situation; and common Pakistanis will only feel more bitter.

I am loosing my patience now... got tired with listening this every second day...
I hope this time pakistan will show the proof to the world and expose Indians and their naughty establishment RAW..
But the fact is that our chanakya neeti doesnt tell us to give made in India wepons to this freedom fighters of pakistan.. Even a fool will know that this so called fighters will be killed one day by the army. And i am sure India is smart enough not give their own wepons to fight..
Writing Made in India in any product is not a big deal. Till now china was suppling fake medicine with made in india label to all over africa...So the point is that even if indian weapons are captured, i wonder how many people around the world will except it.........

^^ I agree that 'Made in India' labels count for nothing. But the flips side should also be true - 'Made in Pakistan' weapons, 'Ordinance Factory of Pakistan' labeled rifles etc should also not be proof of Pakistani involvement in India.

I remember a time in the 80s when GOI used to 'prove' that Pakistan was responsible for terrorism in India because we caught arms with Pakistani labels. Probably we're still doing it.

Don't get me wrong; labels are important. But more or less conclusive evidence is built through a multitude of proofs. Works both ways, for both sides.

The existence of weapons and other equipment from India on its own is not evidence of Indian State involvement, and neither is the arrest of an Indian national (if true).
So Agno, what qualifies for the evidence? When the Pakistan Armed forces will capture a Uniformed Indian Army Colonel in Waziristan? Until now it was only coming from the Police and other unknown sources, now it is coming from the ISPR and an officer of Major General rank is telling. Is he deliberately lying? and if yes, why would he do that? I believe that these folks are far more informed than a majority of us here.

^^ I agree that 'Made in India' labels count for nothing. But the flips side should also be true - 'Made in Pakistan' weapons, 'Ordinance Factory of Pakistan' labeled rifles etc should also not be proof of Pakistani involvement in India.

I remember a time in the 80s when GOI used to 'prove' that Pakistan was responsible for terrorism in India because we caught arms with Pakistani labels. Probably we're still doing it.

Don't get me wrong; labels are important. But more or less conclusive evidence is built through a multitude of proofs. Works both ways, for both sides.

That's actually more or less how they proved involvement of Pakistani militants in Mumbai attacks.

Oh my my, they found Bollywood gossip magazines and titillating pictures of scantily clad Bollywood actresses used to corrupt the minds of gullible youth!! Tough love!
Damn you bollywood, corrupting youth everywhere!!
:rofl:

Btw, what exactly is an "appropriate forum"? I was under the assumption that evidence and intelligence is shared with other authorities asap!

You know, sarcasm is the most pathetic form of argument when you got no argument no argue with. What it really shows is you have given up with real arguments and trying to win the argument by ridiculous statements.

When you made a peace ageement with thse butchers in 2005, Baitullah Meshud was called a "patriotic Pakistani". I find it hard to believe that we or GOI will ever support these nutcases against Pakistan. I will wait for the evidence to make a final decision. Lets look at what we have so far:

1)Literature can mean anything, even as Gubbi said "movie magazines"can be considered literature. Or were there any books on "How to destroy Pakistan" written in Pashto or Urdu by "Ajmal Kumar" or a "Venkatesh Rao".:rofl:

2)WeaponsWhat kind of weapons? Were any weapons made specifically in India found. I was not aware that India had a huge "small arms industry". Nooo it could'nt have been an LCA are they are still working on the engine, the Dhruv just had a crash, and it could'nt have been the Arjun tank as the Al Khalid is better. :rofl:

3)Medicines it is my understanding that Indian Pharma companies supply a lot of medicines in that part of the world, but maybe in Pakistan a lot of Chinese companies may be doing it. I recently read a report that there were a lot of counterfiet medicines in Pakistan. Maybe these guys called their handlers and said "we want the real stuff":rofl:.

4)Tools Why would these guys need Indian made tools? Do you honestly believe that some RAW guy is saying "please use these shovels that we specifically hauled in from India, with made in India labels, they are far superior to anything we find in Pakistan".:rofl:

5) Money I would check and see if that Indian currency is even real, my understanding is that "D Company" has a very lucrative counterfeit currency business going on. :rofl:

I am putting a funny spin on this whole issue because I have hearing for a long time about these spies, and RAW but have never seen a shred of proof.

Even the recent article about "Indian explosives found on suicide bombers" should have been "Industrial chemicals from India .that could be used in bomb making found".

In the end my theory is "D company" sold a bunch of counterfeit Indian notes which were used to purchase a bunch of "literature, tools and medicine" from India. The weapons were supplied by the puppet master behind the scenes the CIA.:rofl::rofl:

Read above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom