What's new

Proof of Indian Involvement in Waziristan found: Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why is India begging for a mercy plea for its spy who has been sentenced by the Pakistan Courts to hang in Pakistan for terror activities? It is a clear acceptance by the Indian Government of its involvement in terror activities in Pakistan.

(I apologize but the name of this Indian Terrorist has skipped my mind. Old Age maybe!)

Sir its Sarbajit Singh, the one who was released as a sign of our goodwill was Kashmir Singh in whose return as a sign of Indian goodwill we were given two dead bodies of Pakistanis killed by Indian authorities through torture. Don't waste your time in arguing with them as its wastage of your time, we banged the Indian arses in past, definitely now they gonna take revenge, a simple rule, but this simple rule can only be understood by people having common sense, not by the ..........................................

Little info of the one you just referred.
A look into Sarbajit case

Originally Posted by PostColonial
^Non state actors? Nonsense.

If there is Indian involvement, its state involvement. There are no terrorist groups running amok on Indian soil (apart from the Pakistan backed ones).

u seem so sure about that! raw is militating in pakistan so according to us, Raw is terrorists group running on indian soil!

My dear friend this is exactly the point. If (a BIG "if") there is indian involvement in pakistans destablisation. It would be state actors and not non-state actors, Because India does not have a non-state terror infrastructure like LET, JUD, JEM, HM, TTP etc in India.

And RAW is essentially a state actor which directly reports to PMO.

Face it guys, according to the pics the "proof of Indian involvement" is no more substantial than "proof of Chinese involvement". Maintaining otherwise is an attempt at proof by repetition. If I say, "The world is flat" ten thousand times a day and force a classroom at gunpoint to repeat after me, that won't change the curvature of the Earth one little bit.

Let it go. Those who disagree or attempt to re-start the allegation without challenging this line of reasoning - why should anyone listen to their opinion?

Face it guys, according to the pics the "proof of Indian involvement" is no more substantial than "proof of Chinese involvement". Maintaining otherwise is an attempt at proof by repetition. If I say, "The world is flat" ten thousand times a day and force a classroom at gunpoint to repeat after me, that won't change the curvature of the Earth one little bit.

Let it go. Those who disagree or attempt to re-start the allegation without challenging this line of reasoning - why should anyone listen to their opinion?

Lack of credible evidence does not stop US generals from blaming Iran for supporting the insurgency in Afghanistan, nor some US officials of implying the ISI actively supports the Taliban, or how about H Clinton's comments about 'someone in the Pakistani government and Military must know where AQ leaders are', the last a statement that was utterly and completely based on conjecture.

See US Major General Mike Flynn, director of intelligence for General Stanley McChrystal's comments:

“They are conducting intelligence operations,” he said, adding that the Qods Force was “playing games on both sides [of the Afghan-Pakistan border] that are very dangerous.”

The Qods Force was “probably” doing things in Afghanistan that were getting coalition troops killed, including providing weapons to insurgents and training the Taliban, he said.

U.S. forces in Afghanistan have not captured any Qods Force operatives, but “the Afghans have captured Iranians,” Flynn said, referring to four Iranians caught smuggling small arms in Nimruz in July. Asked if his people were “beating down the door” to interrogate the Iranians, Flynn answered “Yes,” before adding, “We have had great cooperation with the Afghans.”

When questioned as to whether it was his working assumption that the four were Qods Force members, Flynn replied: “They were bringing in weapons. Now, do they have the badge that says ‘QF’ on the logo? No.”

Flynn’s assessment is that the Iranians were probably planning to sell the weapons in Helmand and return to Iran, “maybe with some narcotics to take back out.”

He noted that, on this occasion at least, the Iranians were not smuggling explosively formed projectiles, which are used to make a particularly lethal form of roadside bomb, and which the Iranians supplied to Iraqi insurgents in large numbers. “There’s been only a couple of EFP discoveries here,” he said. “They have not taken that strategic step, and I would recommend that they don’t. That would be a huge strategic line to cross, especially given what they’ve done in Iraq.”

Nonetheless, the Qods Force was still a malevolent force in Afghanistan, Flynn stressed. “The IRGC Qods Force is an organization that needs to be checked at the door,” he said. “And if the country of Iran wants to act responsibly on the world stage they need to take that organization, dismantle it and get it to quit acting like a nation-state-backed terrorist organization.”
So why hold Pakistan to a different standard in voicing these concerns? You can voice your objections about why the evidence is not conclusive in terms of indicating Indian culpability in terrorism in Pakistan, as do Pakistanis when the finger of blame is pointed at us, but don't expect us to stop voicing those concerns and pointing fingers at the Indians so long as the US government and the Indian government adopt similar tactics against nations they are hostile to.

Energon, a poster I respect quite a bit, at one point defended the GoI's accusations against the Pakistani State (the ISI, SSG, N(SSG)) being involved in Mumbai by suggesting that the Mumbai attackers had 'certain characteristics' that indicated they were trained by the above mentioned institutions. I mean that is the kind of nonsense that Pakistanis have to put up with.

@AM - this has a lot to do with the mistrust that world community has over Pakistan for multiple reasons.

"So why hold Pakistan to a different standard in voicing these concerns?"

The American general's report has a lot more qualifiers in it than anything coming out of the PA. America is self-critical of its assessments, a quality not often seen in PA reports, yes? The general you quoted is not in the business of propagating a politically useful fantasy.

So yes, I expect Pakistanis to cease voicing apparently baseless concerns.

The American general's report has a lot more qualifiers in it than anything coming out of the PA. America is self-critical of its assessments, a quality not often seen in PA reports, yes? The general you quoted is not in the business of propagating a politically useful fantasy.
What qualifiers? The accusation against the Iranian state support for the Taliban seems pretty obvious - the only 'qualifier' I can see is that he accepts EFD's are not being shipped in by the Iranians.

And what 'qualifier' was in HC's statement in Pakistan, or for that matter the number of statements about the Taliban leadership residing in Quetta? The one 'qualifier' I remember from US ambassador Anne Patterson when she voiced the "Quetta Shura" allegation was admitting that the US had no people on the ground and very little intelligence on the area, yet the US chooses to make those allegations.
So yes, I expect Pakistanis to cease voicing apparently baseless concerns.
After the US and India cease their unsubstantiated finger pointing, we might reassess the situation.

hang on, our allegations have not yet proven to be baseless, to say they are baseless is a baseless claim initself:smokin:

lets wait and see, i hope there is some juicy stuff in there.

in any case i would be surprised if we started putting tin cans, pickles, soap boxes and the such like as "proof"

Fun to see people put their feet in the mouth, when it comes to Proof of Indian involvement. and to see a directly opposite approach to Proof of Pakistani Involvement in terror attacks in India

I don't know why these people keep bring up Mumbai.

Their own government accepted that the attackers were Pakistani. Their own media channels confirmed it.

Seriously, do people have such short and selective memories?

Fun to see people put their feet in the mouth, when it comes to Proof of Indian involvement. and to see a directly opposite approach to Proof of Pakistani Involvement in terror attacks in India

Can the same be applied to indians?

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Their own government accepted that the attackers were Pakistani. Their own media channels confirmed it.

Seriously, do people have such short and selective memories?

Because substantial part of the evidence was no different than the picture seen, which is not even all the evidence.

Only 3 days and indian members are jumping like clowns. india gave Pakistan dossier in about a month. Remember that.

What do you mean, when you say "we banged the Indian arse in past"?

Sir its Sarbajit Singh, the one who was released as a sign of our goodwill was Kashmir Singh in whose return as a sign of Indian goodwill we were given two dead bodies of Pakistanis killed by Indian authorities through torture. Don't waste your time in arguing with them as its wastage of your time, we banged the Indian arses in past, definitely now they gonna take revenge, a simple rule, but this simple rule can only be understood by people having common sense, not by the ..........................................

Little info of the one you just referred.
A look into Sarbajit case

..and what does that mean?

that does not change the fact that when it came to the blame game india used some less than conclusive stuff and now that they are on the backfoot they are asking the same type of questions pakistani's were regarding mumbai!!

so if its good enough for india all of a sudden you raise the bar for pakistan? even before the evidence is put forward!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom