What's new

Proof of Indian Involvement in Waziristan found: Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude... nice post...proves you are a m o r o n... your last sentence gave me a good hearty laugh... (self note: next time I should be careful in reading these forums from the office cube...) :hitwall:

You should be banned for sometimes for calling a fellow member a m-o-r-o-n..... I will look up to that....:mod:

Based on what can you say that? Based on the statement of some leaders or based on the weapons with labels made in India.

What can we expect from the people of Pakistan other than this. It has a long history of finding faults with others rather than doing some introspection.

When?
60 years we still see soon Kashmir will become Pakistan

I wonder when actually Pakistan is going to do something apart from this "soon" stuff. Having a superior army, airforce, navy missiles people why the hell India still holds majority of Kashmir. i know the answer dont tell me ........... "Soon......... :blah::blah::blah:"

Thanks for reinforcing my view about your kind in India. Its Indian idiots like you which keeps this forum so interesting! But I have to stick to my policy not to argue with an Idiot especially if he is from India and a follower of Kaali!

Thanks for reinforcing my view about your kind in India. Its Indian idiots like you which keeps this forum so interesting! But I have to stick to my policy not to argue with an Idiot especially if he is from India and a follower of Kaali!

Sir ji, khiyal karoo kuri hai yea, kuraaa nahien :tongue:

Excellent piece of argument of international standard. Expected the same from you.... :pop:

well as i said truth is bitter. there is always a demarcation between a faith and reality. You have made a faith of indian involvement so you do not need to get some proofs for it. one says it you accept it. well Pakistan is full of your kind. where as reality is always backed by something.

But I have to stick to my policy not to argue with an Idiot especially if he is from India and a follower of Kaali!

i was not able to understand please elaborate.

Just google this VAGAI industries.Its an Indian pvt company. it should be enough evidence for innocent Indians what India is doing in FATA.if they dont believe this now than i have only one thing 2 say"Bhains ke aage beeeen bajane ka koi faida nahi".:hitwall:

R u sure or just going by the pic and name :undecided:

Kaali is really facing you like Indians do :P

No Sir, i am not doing by the name just, kindly go into the members introduction thread and see the introduction made by the referred member.

Well she isn't facing like Indians do, she is doing the same other then facing which is done my most of the Indian members on this forum.

Facing is done by some very rare Indian members on this forum.

No Sir, i am not doing by the name just, kindly go into the members introduction thread and see the introduction made by the referred member.

Well she isn't facing like Indians do, she is doing the same other then facing which is done my most of the Indian members on this forum.

Facing is done by some very rare Indian members on this forum.

And what do you know about "facing".

What is Pakistani Definition of "Facing". Let me see " Pakistani members keep on throwing Crap and Indian members have to accept that lying down" Right.

And what do you know about "facing".

What is Pakistani Definition of "Facing". Let me see " Pakistani members keep on throwing Crap and Indian members have to accept that lying down" Right.

Wrong buddy. :)

Sure....exported Potassium Chloride. That's your proof.

Nothing about the bomber, the detonator, the suicide jacked, the madarassa where the bomber was indoctrinated, the guy who indoctrinated the bomber, the people who paid his family. No. Nothing. All they have is an export consignment of Potassium Chloride - widely available in many countries.

No, I am waiting. Waiting for the "FIVE TRUCKLOADS" of Indian-made weapons. Heavy weapons. ISPR? Where art thou?

Some of the Indian ' Basic rules of engagement' for this blame game are:

a. All politicians/ military personnel in Pakistan do not know what they are talking about unless they are saying something palatable to the Indian taste like, India is not the enemy of Pakistan, India is a budding super power, all the world likes India etc etc.

b. Any intruder/spy with hostile intent that is captured by India is coming from Pakistan, while any intruder caught in Pakistan is being wrongly implicated to be from India.

c. ISI is responsible for all acts of terror, thievery, rape loot and plunder in India, while RAW is simple saying pranam to the map of Pakistan in its HQ and has no interest in getting involved in destabilizing Pakistan or creating havoc within.

d. SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE should not have won an Oscar because it shows the reality!

e. India is a great land of equality, justice and peace and everyone is happy to be ruled by a Hindu dominated government and culture.

Did I miss anything here?

Threads Merged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom