What's new

Promotions to Think Tank group

Congratulations!
Some more members also due title awards. Hopefully, will see them in colors in the next round. Potential members are already on lookout and observations. So, do post accordingly everyone!

Congrats to all. Excited to read more from all you guys. :tup:

I am pleased to announce that after weeks of monitoring, discussion and voting the forum administration, moderators and think tank members have decided to promote some of our very best and promising members to the Think Tank ranks. I am confident that these new inductions will be beneficial for the forum, these new members will bring a lot more to this title and that the promotion process will be a motivation of all other members to do better. Will like to take this opportunity to announce that going forward, we will be inducting new members in TTA and TTC ranks every 6 months with in-active and non participating members of this group being transferred back to regular member titles. Together we can make this forum an even better one.

Heartiest congratulations to the following on being promoted to Think Tank - Analyst group:

@Tipu7
@airomerix
@Knuckles
@Hodor
@saiyan0321
@The Accountant

Also very pleased to announce that follow TTA members have been promoted to Think Tank Consultant post:

@Signalian
@forcetrip

Congratulations to you all. Looking forward to working with you guys.

Nice to see articulate Pakistan blood given deserved credit. Well done gentleman - look forward in your future interactions

I am pleased to announce that after weeks of monitoring, discussion and voting the forum administration, moderators and think tank members have decided to promote some of our very best and promising members to the Think Tank ranks. I am confident that these new inductions will be beneficial for the forum, these new members will bring a lot more to this title and that the promotion process will be a motivation of all other members to do better. Will like to take this opportunity to announce that going forward, we will be inducting new members in TTA and TTC ranks every 6 months with in-active and non participating members of this group being transferred back to regular member titles. Together we can make this forum an even better one.

Heartiest congratulations to the following on being promoted to Think Tank - Analyst group:

@Tipu7
@airomerix
@Knuckles
@Hodor
@saiyan0321
@The Accountant

Also very pleased to announce that follow TTA members have been promoted to Think Tank Consultant post:

@Signalian
@forcetrip

Much appreciated sir. Thanks again for the opportunity put forward.

Cheers!!!

Congrats all, by the way what are these think tanks for. I just consider all of them as different types for mods :D

Congrats to all. I really hope this forum picks up. It's fast becoming a 'has been'. Rather staid and insular in it's membership and content.

Good selection. I hope to keep learning more from you all.

Cheers and Best Wishes!

What the use of think tanks, I think actions speak louder than words. Hopefully, they will put in practice some of their expertise. I mean PDF is a waste of time, unless, we settle with a research wing, that is only exclusive to Pakistan and partner countries. I hope the think tank can have a little say in that regard, else what's the use of being mouthpieces.

@Tipu7
@airomerix
@Knuckles
@Hodor
@saiyan0321
@The Accountant

@Signalian
@forcetrip

Thank you and congrats to those that have been honored as well. It is truly a responsibility, one we must conduct with great thought and without negligence.

congs...............!:cheers:

Thank you

@Tipu7
@airomerix
@Knuckles
@Hodor
@saiyan0321
@The Accountant

Congratulations! At least three of you terrify me, and I am totally in awe of another fourth member of this list. This means more homework before posting. :o:

@Signalian
@forcetrip

Ah, two safe pairs of hands.

Congrats to all. Truly well deserved. May Allah guide you all to shoulder your enhanced responsibilities in a befitting manner.

Thank you so much for your words.
Congrats to all.

Thank you

Alles Höchste,

Can you persuade the shy and retiring author in your new TTA group to celebrate his elevation and post at least an extract from his new book on PDF? I leave it to you to apply the thumbscrews and bright lights in the eyes to the lot, to discover who is the learned one who is being asked to grace these pages. [Hint: he is not The Accountant, but is forensic in his approach!]

hahahah

Congrats to all the new think tankers.

Thanks

Congrats guys, you deserve that .....:cheers:

Thanks

My congratulations to all!

May the force be with you..

Thank you :D
Congrats to all, these are all very well deserved promotions.

Thank you :D :D
Many many congratulations to all the promotees

Thanks

Congratulations all of you :tup:

Thank you and same to you. Congrats on your promotion.

Congratulations!
Some more members also due title awards. Hopefully, will see them in colors in the next round. Potential members are already on lookout and observations. So, do post accordingly everyone!

Thanks

Congrats to all. Excited to read more from all you guys. :tup:

Thanks

Congratulations to all.

Thanks

Nice to see articulate Pakistan blood given deserved credit. Well done gentleman - look forward in your future interactions

Thank you

Congrats all.

Thanks

Congrats all, by the way what are these think tanks for. I just consider all of them as different types for mods :D

Congrats to all. I really hope this forum picks up. It's fast becoming a 'has been'. Rather staid and insular in it's membership and content.

Thanks. You become active and it will pick up x 1000.

Congrats all these peoples.good decision

Thanks.

Congrats guys.

Thanks

Good selection. I hope to keep learning more from you all.

Cheers and Best Wishes!

Thanks

Congratulations to all you guys.
Remember power entails responsibility.....hence i decline to hold any power. :laughcry:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom