What's new

Promotions to Think Tank group

Congratulations everyone. Keep up. Hope to read you guys more often with quality and information.

Bhai, kitna kharcha lagta hay ?

Koi kharcha nahi sirf ye k insaan apni behtareen zehnayat ka istamal kartay hoay, ba'shaoor taleem or tarbiyat ka saboot de or doosro ki maloomat ma izafa karne ma izzat k sath madadgar sabit hu.

Sawal ye ha k kia aap ye kharcha kar saktay hain? ma samajhta hu k koi mushkil nahi.

Bhai, kitna ************************* ?

@Arsalan
Bhai TTA ********************************************************************* dhool baja....

Ok, to the couple of guys asking about "PRICE" of getting TT Membership, dont bother! you guys cannot afford it! Its a bit too expensive, one have to quit trolling and start behaving as a sensible member of the forum, i am quite sure you wont be able to pay this price. Move on. :-)

@airomerix @Hodor @Raider 21 (formerly Knuckles)

Congrats you guys. Well deserved.

Now all I need to do to get a title is go 'bout the usual way & pay under the table.

I can't invest the time in getting your knowledge. And Video Editor title doesn't exist.

So I suppose 'MEMBER' will have to do for .

Ok, to the couple of guys asking about "PRICE" of getting TT Membership, dont bother! you guys cannot afford it! Its a bit too expensive, one have to quit trolling and start behaving as a sensible member of the forum, i am quite sure you wont be able to pay this price. Move on. :-)
My bad. My post was on lighter note.
(I have been following this forum for more than 10 years, I know what TTA means).

I am pleased to announce that after weeks of monitoring, discussion and voting the forum administration, moderators and think tank members have decided to promote some of our very best and promising members to the Think Tank ranks. I am confident that these new inductions will be beneficial for the forum, these new members will bring a lot more to this title and that the promotion process will be a motivation of all other members to do better. Will like to take this opportunity to announce that going forward, we will be inducting new members in TTA and TTC ranks every 6 months with in-active and non participating members of this group being transferred back to regular member titles. Together we can make this forum an even better one.

Heartiest congratulations to the following on being promoted to Think Tank - Analyst group:

@Tipu7
@airomerix
@Knuckles
@Hodor
@saiyan0321
@The Accountant

Also very pleased to announce that follow TTA members have been promoted to Think Tank Consultant post:

@Signalian
@forcetrip

Congratulations to you all. Looking forward to working with you guys.

I dont know most of them except of Mr Accountant, now this guy was making all kind of excuses and ridiculous arguments on why a Hindu Temple shouldnt be built in Islamabad, that showed what he represents. Would fit very nicely with ISIS and its allies, not here.

If this is the guy mods at PDF think as promising, PDF is more messed up than I initially thought, not that I care.

congs...............!:cheers:

I vote for you to be promoted to some think tank level or some other $hit, if youre already not.

Congrats to all!

May I suggest some way to get Panzerkiel to get motivated even further than he already is?

@airomerix @Hodor @Raider 21 (formerly Knuckles)

Congrats you guys. Well deserved.

Now all I need to do to get a title is go 'bout the usual way & pay under the table.

I can't invest the time in getting your knowledge. And Video Editor title doesn't exist.

So I suppose 'MEMBER' will have to do for .
What is Staff title for? Be patient brother till the round for it initiates. For now, only TTA/TTC was updated.

Back
Top Bottom