What's new

Promotions to Think Tank group

I dont know most of them except of Mr Accountant, now this guy was making all kind of excuses and ridiculous arguments on why a Hindu Temple shouldnt be built in Islamabad, that showed what he represents. Would fit very nicely with ISIS and its allies, not here.

If this is the guy mods at PDF think as promising, PDF is more messed up than I initially thought, not that I care.

I vote for you to be promoted to some think tank level or some other $hit, if youre already not.
His views are on him on why he doesn't want to have a Hindu temple placed in Islamabad. But please do not associate him to terrorist organisations. That is unacceptable.

@airomerix @Hodor @Raider 21 (formerly Knuckles)

Congrats you guys. Well deserved.

Now all I need to do to get a title is go 'bout the usual way & pay under the table.

I can't invest the time in getting your knowledge. And Video Editor title doesn't exist.

So I suppose 'MEMBER' will have to do for .
Your efforts are not going unnoticed. Keep up the good work, we are trying to establish a setup where you can be more involved.

My bad. My post was on lighter note.
(I have been following this forum for more than 10 years, I know what TTA means).
So was mine! :) I am just happy that i was right and after hearing the price you have decided to give up that idea :P

Koi kharcha nahi sirf ye k insaan apni behtareen zehnayat ka istamal kartay hoay, ba'shaoor taleem or tarbiyat ka saboot de or doosro ki maloomat ma izafa karne ma izzat k sath madadgar sabit hu.

Sawal ye ha k kia aap ye kharcha kar saktay hain? ma samajhta hu k koi mushkil nahi.

Oh please, get off your high horse. Some of us are in a situation that we get a total of 3/4 hours of sleep each day for many days consecutive. Even then they take time out to post, and their posts are deleted as 'misbehavior' or 'trolling' and they get thread bans. Do you expect these people to use nice words to describe yourself? When you are fighting to stay awake, choice words are the most parsimonious way to convey a strong opinion.

Oh please, get off your high horse. Some of us are in a situation that we get a total of 3/4 hours of sleep each day for many days consecutive. Even then they take time out to post, and their posts are deleted as 'misbehavior' or 'trolling' and they get thread bans. Do you expect these people to use nice words to describe yourself? When you are fighting to stay awake, choice words are the most parsimonious way to convey a strong opinion.

Sleep well that is healthy and necessary for a fresh mind. Posts are dealt as per rules and in-case of any grievance, reach GHQ with details that will not take more than 5 minutes.

Do please elaborate. What are you expecting from an overly motivated PanzerKiel?

I am expecting ultimately that he writes a seminal book on military doctrine that will do for PA what blitzkreig supporting German generals did for Germany prior to WW2. Basically, the need of the hour is to develop a doctrine, strategy and tactics that is reflective of the contemporary times and contraints that PA finds itself in.

The funniest is when a certain mod deletes posts based on "post has no value". He subjectively decides what has value and what doesn't, and does this to cover up his biased use of mod powers. Allows personal attacks from one set of people (he likes), and constantly censors another group (he doesn't). Often he will allow the attacks and then when the the attacked person responds, will delete the response but allow the instigation. And not delete the instigating posts at all.

Petty people in positions of power always result in this kind of a scenario. It's ruining PDF really. Quite a shame. First time in 15 years I've seen this kind of partisan hackery.

The funniest is when a certain mod deletes posts based on "post has no value". He subjectively decides what has value and what doesn't, and does this to cover up his biased use of mod powers. Allows personal attacks from one set of people (he likes), and constantly censors another group (he doesn't). Often he will allow the attacks and then when the the attacked person responds, will delete the response but allow the instigation. And not delete the instigating posts at all.

Petty people in positions of power always result in this kind of a scenario. It's ruining PDF really. Quite a shame. First time in 15 years I've seen this kind of partisan hackery.

I respectively disagree.

They are not paid and attempt to be objective. It must be difficult to try to still participate in active discussion but also have ones wings clipped hence judge and moderate. Its frustrating to read negativity on this thread.
Ive been on here for 3 months and encountered "badly behaving mods" - in fact quite the opposite.
If you have a grievance perhaps a private communication ought to be started rather than coming on a promotion thread like this and taking away the value and recognition given to respected members?
Peace.

Special congratulations to my friend @Tipu7 and all others who have been promoted. Good Luck guys

Congratulations to all the nominees and most certainly; the individuals deserving them promotions. Good luck and all the very best to each and every one of you! :tup:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom