What's new

Project Cheetah: India to now have combat drones to carry out surgical strikes in future

Indians claim that they had nuclear powered space ships 10,000 years ago. Do you believe that?

10,000 years ago India was not on existence - if you're going to give me digs atleast ensure they're real lawl.

They claim a lot of things, like they claimed the so called surgical strikes.

10,000 years ago India was not on existence - if you're going to give me digs atleast ensure they're real lawl.

no surgical strike took place only border raid on pakistani posts.
some of india were killed before crossing LOC. secondly official pakistan stance and the soldier stance is same.
cross border firing with raids on each other posts is normal on LOC.
listen to maleeha lodhi interview on aljazeera where she told that 1 indian soldier trying to infiltrate was captured. and how infiltrators were detected and failed. its our official stance and my stance here too.

You killed Indians even before they "crossed" LOC?

just checkin

Pretty sure that's what he said pal. Some were killed before crossing the line presuming before that a lot of cross firing had happened.

They claim a lot of things, like they claimed the so called surgical strikes.

Like what we claimed we went to Mars, launched 20 says in one go and will be launching 80 next. We claimed that Pakistan left their soldiers in 99 and many more are just claim.

We also claim that Nawaz is working for Modi and 9/11 never happened including our involvement in Peshawar.

just checkin

Pretty sure that's what he said pal. Some were killed before crossing the line presuming before that a lot of cross firing had happened.

How did you know we were about to cross?

Yeah, India will conduct surgical strikes in Pakistan.

and Pakistani missiles and nukes will sit quiet :agree:

delusional Indians :disagree:

Pakistan doesn't believe in vertical escalation, at the moment Pakistan possesses armed drones, India doesn't , we have the advantage, but being responsible rational state , Pakistan only believes in reciprocity principle, i.e if Indians want to set the precedent of using armed drones on our posts at LOC, Pakistan will be more than obliged to destroy their posts using AGM's from armed drones. India under Modi has ceased to be a normal rational state, it is infested with hyper nationalism akin to Italy under Mussolini , Spain under Franco or Germany under Hitler, Modi's policies will cost the lives of poor Indian sepoys , who are already paying heavily in recent days, Indians are understating their losses.

Like what we claimed we went to Mars, launched 20 says in one go and will be launching 80 next. We claimed that Pakistan left their soldiers in 99 and many more are just claim.

We also claim that Nawaz is working for Modi and 9/11 never happened including our involvement in Peshawar.

Do you not use logic? If there's accusations that 'surgical strikes' happened which till date you've failed to prove to your people, not allowed international media carrying out investigations being carrying out on your side of the border, its clear that with cross firing came temptations to move forward and some were eliminated.

Instead of refuting statements why don't you work on proving surgical strikes because that's a huge and trophy worthy claim. From what I know, when a surgical strike happens you're in the other Country's territory AND claims being made that Indian army went atleast a good few Km in. Local residence did not witness any disturbance to that level, just shots, nor see any intruders.

Not sure if this was operation Casper or as one of you're politics suggested 'Hanuman' but in the real world - fairytales don't exist.

A for effort.

Do you not use logic? If there's accusations that 'surgical strikes' happened which till date you've failed to prove to your people, not allowed international media carrying out investigations being carrying out on your side of the border, its clear that with cross firing came temptations to move forward and some were eliminated.

Instead of refuting statements why don't you work on proving surgical strikes because that's a huge and trophy worthy claim. From what I know, when a surgical strike happens you're in the other Country's territory AND claims being made that Indian army went atleast a good few Km in. Local residence did not witness any disturbance to that level, just shots, nor see any intruders.

Not sure if this was operation Casper or as one of you're politics suggested 'Hanuman' but in the real world - fairytales don't exist.

A for effort.

See, calling hanuman or whatever doesn't change the baseline. Im not interested in refuting anything.

I'm just wondering why Mariyam Nawaz leaked things to Cyril and that too after a false surgical strike.

And a proud zarbe gazab general is looking for an extension

These are questions Pakistan need to introspect. Not India.

Zarvan bhai just posted a thread Indians go see it , post Indian surgical strike drama 8 Indian soldiers have been killed + 1 BSF jawan committed suicide many injured , You will again do surgical strike drama another dozen Indian soldiers would get killed .

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: their statements really cracks me up...
All i have to say is :guns:(I wish we can have indian flag)... When all of this will settle after a while you will read in your retired sainik books that what really happened ... forgot about surgical strike the a$$ kicking your guys are getting in cross border shelling is phenominal ...

no we killed them when they were retreating. by the way this debate is going no where. at the end our stance will remain the same. the only difference it will make is making me a mental patient as i am already hating this name "surgical strike". 1 month debates can make you addicted to the website and hate towards the topic.

Back
Top Bottom