What's new

Project Cheetah: India to now have combat drones to carry out surgical strikes in future

I guess India misses Anza MK II from Kargil War. It's been awhile since we've shot down Indian Aircraft. I welcome this move.

Anza_Mk-II_man-portable_air_defense_missile_system_manpads_Pakistan_Pakistani_army_defense_industry_640_001.jpg

mig21_feb5.jpg

or better yet a few hundred of these

Zu-23_30_M1-3_-_InnovationDay2013part1-40.jpg

but combat drones can fly above the effective range of 23MM AA and MANPADS
Predator-C-Avenger-690x370.jpg

Yeah, India will conduct surgical strikes in Pakistan.

and Pakistani missiles and nukes will sit quiet :agree:

delusional Indians :disagree:

India will do it in Indian territory bhai saab. The occupied part is legally Indian

Doctoring titles will lead to a warning. This guy has a history of making flaming threads too and it's funny how so many folks fall for it.

Pakistan already has combat experience on drones with a squadron in operation .

This is a good move. Drones are expendable and "cheap"er to operate.

You can rest assure that I only bow down to ALLAH & ALLAH alone. A millennia ago a few of our families in our clan refused to join us into ISLAM & we expelled them to the mountains of Nepal.
I thank ALLAH for showing my ancestors the right way & guided them to the path of ISLAM & I also thank my ancestors for making the journey to the Syed's of Kech & accept ISLAM at their hands.
Now for us Muslims JESUS peace be upon HIM is a true messenger of ALLAH whose message was to call up on mankind to worship only & only ALLAH.
But you are liberty to worship as many gods as you want or worship none altogether if that gives comfort to your soul.
Then why u posted pic which thanks Jesus?

You can rest assure that I only bow down to ALLAH & ALLAH alone. A millennia ago a few of our families in our clan refused to join us into ISLAM & we expelled them to the mountains of Nepal.
I thank ALLAH for showing my ancestors the right way & guided them to the path of ISLAM & I also thank my ancestors for making the journey to the Syed's of Kech & accept ISLAM at their hands.
Now for us Muslims JESUS peace be upon HIM is a true messenger of ALLAH whose message was to call up on mankind to worship only & only ALLAH.
But you are liberty to worship as many gods as you want or worship none altogether if that gives comfort to your soul.
Looser u deleted ur own post.... Ha ha ha

Last edited:
LMAO Have the strikes begun yet? Stupid Indians.

Come come. Be civil. I understand being rattled by the thread heading.

India is just equipping itself to fight terror camps in Indian territory. Not sure why you civilians are getting worked up about that. If you are calling Indians stupids where will be a Pakistani in stupid scale. So please.

pakistan already is doing such strikes against terrorists. if you kill our people we will kill your soldiers using the same technology. india knows it and they know us too.

pakistan already is doing such strikes against terrorists. if you kill our people we will kill your soldiers using the same technology. india knows it and they know us too.

So if india kills terrorists, Pakistan will kill the soldiers who kill them. When did terrorists have so much value in a society?.

And please, Pakistani is for all intents are purpose few step down from India in every table you want to count. Economy, Military, R&D etc. So "attacking" India is but a pipe dream. Don't get fooled by what your Army says. Nothing against Pakistani people, but it just happens to be true.

I mean you folks say India needs to stop thinking it is US, ... India is poor. Then what does that make Pakistan?

So if india kills terrorists, Pakistan will kill the soldiers who kill them. When did terrorists have so much value in a society?.

And please, Pakistani is for all intents are purpose few step down from India in every table you want to count. Economy, Military, R&D etc. So "attacking" India is but a pipe dream. Don't get fooled by what your Army says. Nothing against Pakistani people, but it just happens to be true.

I mean you folks say India needs to stop thinking it is US, ... India is poor. Then what does that make Pakistan?
if you cross our air space it would be equally responded and would be taken as an attack on our sovereignty. irrespective of who you kills.

military and R&D of pakistan is at par and in some fields better than india.
attacking india is never a dream for us but when needed we did attacked you.
india is not USA or USA it doesn't matter. india is our enemy and we would treat it like one even if india becomes USA.

Back
Top Bottom