What's new

Project Cheetah: India to now have combat drones to carry out surgical strikes in future

if you cross our air space it would be equally responded and would be taken as an attack on our sovereignty. irrespective of who you kills.

I agree.

However, your army will do it or not is another matter. Air space violations happen daily.

if you cross our air space it would be equally responded and would be taken as an attack on our sovereignty. irrespective of who you kills.

military and R&D of pakistan is at par and in some fields better than india.
attacking india is never a dream for us but when needed we did attacked you.
india is not USA or USA it doesn't matter. india is our enemy and we would treat it like one even if india becomes USA.

Military and R&D of Pakistan is never at par or better than India. It will never be. sorry to burst your bubble. Please read some third party sources.

For example: A random search in google will get you this table
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_research_and_development_spending

There is a reason why Pakistan has an open policy of 1000 cuts and pursuing nuclear bombs.

Asymmetric warfare is the only way for Pakistani army.

And also, the small fact that no war yet won. And why does not Pakistan engage in open war anymore. Your army does know better than that now.

India will do it in Indian territory bhai saab. The occupied part is legally Indian
pakistan will to do it inside pakistan and in that case whole india will be legally pakistan.

I agree.

However, your army will do it or not is another matter. Air space violations happen daily.

Military and R&D of Pakistan is never at par or better than India. It will never be. sorry to burst your bubble. Please read some third party sources.

For example: A random search in google will get you this table
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_research_and_development_spending

There is a reason why Pakistan has an open policy of 1000 cuts and pursuing nuclear bombs.

Asymmetric warfare is the only way for Pakistani army.

And also, the small fact that no war yet won. And why does not Pakistan engage in open war anymore. Your army does know better than that now.
military R&D of pakistan is in par with india.
and secondly pakistan had already told your government that any kind of surgical strike(the real one) will be responded by surgical strikes on indian installation of our choice. you like it or not we will do it irrespective of everything else.

military R&D of pakistan is in par with india.
and secondly pakistan had already told your government that any kind of surgical strike(the real one) will be responded by surgical strikes on indian installation of our choice. you like it or not we will do it irrespective of everything else.

Again. Stop being delusional even when data is given to you. Or please feel free to show data that I am wrong. Else, keep out of threads.

About surgical strike, when the next one happens, Pakistan Army will again be surprised.

Posting rhetoric from Pakistani sources about Pakistani power. Please, keep out of threads.

sir you are dilusional with no data given to you. i know people there on the posts you attacked and i know the truth. according to pakistan army soldiers more than 30 indian soldiers were killed with 14 bodies left on pakistan side in front of our posts. they rotted there for 3 days until we allowed your army to take them.
indians just believed all of the millions of stories on single incident told to them by their media. every channel told you different story and you believed it.

Please. Reread all the posts and try to understand.

Data is about Militray and R&D. Which you haven't given yet.

When you want to dispute a claim, please stop listening to biased sources.

Even BBC, who have a long history is showing Pakistan and India as backward shitholes have something else to say,
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-37702790.

On Topic: I am out of this thread. Tired of putting logic into a Pakistanis head.

Posting rhetoric from Pakistani sources about Pakistani power. Please, keep out of threads.
all these rheotics are full of original pictures. and you won't read north korean newspaper to know about pakistan.
http://vayu-sena-aux.tripod.com/other-Parakram-IAF-UAV-Wreckage.html

Please. Reread all the posts and try to understand.

Data is about Militray and R&D. Which you haven't given yet.

When you want to dispute a claim, please stop listening to biased sources.

Even BBC, who have a long history is showing Pakistan and India as backward shitholes have something else to say,
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-37702790.

On Topic: I am out of this thread. Tired of putting logic into a Pakistanis head.
the same way pakistan army and government won't take this logic of drone strike inside india well.

sir you are dilusional with no data given to you. i know people there on the posts you attacked and i know the truth. according to pakistan army soldiers more than 30 indian soldiers were killed with 14 bodies left on pakistan side in front of our posts. they rotted there for 3 days until we allowed your army to take them.
indians just believed all of the millions of stories on single incident told to them by their media. every channel told you different story and you believed it.

So the same army which denies any strike told you that Indians came fought with you and you killed 30 and 14 bodies were left back in wondering what happened to 16 more dead bodies (might have walked dead back to India)

Pakistan was born as a good country but then Pakistan army happened to it.

Then why u posted pic which thanks Jesus?

Are you Dumb or trying Hard ??

Looser u deleted ur own post.... Ha ha ha

Oh GANDU why would I delete my post. It's one of your chachu MODs who deleted my Post.

MODs what was so wrong about my post that you deleted it ??
It's the second time you have deleted the same message.

So the same army which denies any strike told you that Indians came fought with you and you killed 30 and 14 bodies were left back in wondering what happened to 16 more dead bodies (might have walked dead back to India)

Pakistan was born as a good country but then Pakistan army happened to it.
no surgical strike took place only border raid on pakistani posts.
some of india were killed before crossing LOC. secondly official pakistan stance and the soldier stance is same.
cross border firing with raids on each other posts is normal on LOC.
listen to maleeha lodhi interview on aljazeera where she told that 1 indian soldier trying to infiltrate was captured. and how infiltrators were detected and failed. its our official stance and my stance here too.

Last edited:
We have been using armed drones for quite a few years now.

That's interesting to know. Do the Army report the actual number of death of soldiers? According to Indian reports recently 16 have been killed? And accidentally (I presume) a local civilian was harmed also?

upload_2016-10-31_20-28-53.png

Indians claim that they had nuclear powered space ships 10,000 years ago. Do you believe that?

That's interesting to know. Do the Army report the actual number of death of soldiers? According to Indian reports recently 16 have been killed? And accidentally (I presume) a local civilian was harmed also?

Back
Top Bottom