What's new

Featured Project Azm: Pakistan's Ambitious Quest to Develop 5th Generation Military Technologies.

@Indos

Why US engine for TFX, we will have Chinese or Russian option. WS10A for our incoming J10Cs will be good evaluation for PAF that how reliable Chinese engine is

Design is based on the engine lenght, diameter, weight, etc

If there is attempt to redesign it to fit with WS 10, it needs time, money, human resources etc to do it.

to keep discussion in one thread so those who are researching are able to find information with ease....
Forum has tools to export entire thread to a PDF document that can be used for research and analysis.

My mann This was probably one of the biggest defense news in the last 2 years.. That requires own thread and potentially a 50-100 page thread..

Deal has been finalized several months ago, and not only TFX but we are going to be partners in developing SIPER long range high altitude surface to air missile system , which already tested in turkey few days ago
Your comment made my day. Before I saw your comment I was gonna post that we should have JV with Turkey on long range SAM's. Great news...

How reliable is this statement?
Pakistan - Turkey relationship has matured very significantly in terms of military & defence ties. Both countries are working in close coordination for development of weapon systems....

just to give you an example - Pakistan Navy mid level officers ( Lt.Cmdr & Cmdr rank) are currently on their second tour in Turkey to review on-going projects....

My mann This was probably one of the biggest defense news in the last 2 years.. That requires own thread and potentially a 50-100 page thread..
Breaking to those who have not been following the thread for past 2 years, as I have said this news comes as no surprise.....

Design is based on the engine lenght, diameter, weight, etc

If there is attempt to redesign it to fit with WS 10, it needs time, money, human resources etc to do it.

since 2018 Turkey develops turbofan engine which is similar to American GE F110 Engine

in 2026 we will see the first prototype of indigenous turbofan engine

since 2018 Turkey develops turbofan engine which is similar to American GE F110 Engine

in 2026 we will see the first prototype of indigenous turbofan engine

Yup, Turkey will likely do that, GE is also big stake holder of TEI

The Turks are working with BAE Systems no?
BAE system on the design phase and probably until the completion of development as well

@Indos

Why US engine for TFX, we will have Chinese or Russian option. WS10A for our incoming J10Cs will be good evaluation for PAF that how reliable Chinese engine is
And why would Turkey ever want to rely on a Chinese engine, considering how many political disagreements the two have.

And why would Turkey ever want to rely on a Chinese engine, considering how many political disagreements the two have.
No bhai how can China have disagreements with anyone? Most members here don’t understand the geopolitics of this planet.

Was evident when half the forum was convinced the Malaysians would buy the JF17s while having maritime disputes with China.

Back
Top Bottom