What's new

Featured Project Azm: Pakistan's Ambitious Quest to Develop 5th Generation Military Technologies.

New Model of Project Azm Revealed.

View attachment 722241

Seems same as the previously leaked screenshot.

1599495281766.png

Brothers, I totally egree with thoughts,/examples by Mohamed Bin Tughlaq
, Hakeeqat V Hikmat. Pakistan have highly educated, talented,experienced enigeers,tech, to develop any arms,missiles,jet fighters now. On all these mentioned new arms, Pakistan is closely working with China and Turkey. Even recognised by Pak Army Chief Gen. Bajwa on several occasions. But again you must know that both China, Pakistan, Turkey keeps all their defence projects hidden until final.
Currently, the TFX project is trying to overcome the following bottlenecks:
  • Stealth painting: thanks to the OBL ops, few samples got dropped inside Pak from the "heavens"
  • 3D vectoring nozzle: Pak engineers may have some insights thanks to their Chinese connection
  • Catapult for naval version: again Pak's ability to do the "undoable"
  • Experienced engineers: Pak has tons of engineers with "independent" mindsets
  • Engine: Turkey herself is working hard on it

Currently, the TFX project is trying to overcome the following bottlenecks:
  • Stealth painting: thanks to the OBL ops, few samples got dropped inside Pak from the "heavens"
  • 3D vectoring nozzle: Pak engineers may have some insights thanks to their Chinese connection
  • Catapult for naval version: again Pak's ability to do the "undoable"
  • Experienced engineers: Pak has tons of engineers with "independent" mindsets
  • Engine: Turkey herself is working hard on it
Thank you very much for full reply.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
That mean, Will Pakistan solely depends upon JF-17 for another decade to fight against India , who is managing several much advance stealth jet fighters , and UAV , in big numbers from USA, France, Russia, Israel and Europe. ??
Kindly reply .

Thank you very much for full reply.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
That mean, Will Pakistan solely depends upon JF-17 for another decade to fight against India , who is managing several much advance stealth jet fighters , and UAV , in big numbers from USA, France, Russia, Israel and Europe. ??
Kindly reply .
Bro I have no clue about PAF strategies, but my understanding is IAF isn't in a very enviable position either....

Brothers, I totally egree with thoughts,/examples by Mohamed Bin Tughlaq
, Hakeeqat V Hikmat. Pakistan have highly educated, talented,experienced enigeers,tech, to develop any arms,missiles,jet fighters now. On all these mentioned new arms, Pakistan is closely working with China and Turkey. Even recognised by Pak Army Chief Gen. Bajwa on several occasions. But again you must know that both China, Pakistan, Turkey keeps all their defence projects hidden until final.
We may have all the right people, but what we dont have is
1) A reliable and efficient govt and institutions
2) A strong industrial and manufacturing base, which cannot grow until you have a govt whose policies and institutions can be trusted.
3) Resources and finances needed.
4) Civil participation in military projects - the projects are still by and large financed, planned, developed and executed by the military. So you will never see an equivalent of Lockheed Martin, Airbus, Boeing, Raytheon, Selex, Garmin etc in Pakistan - it will always be PAC, HIT, KSEW etc.

That is why you have a brain drain problem, people with skills will always go abroad for a better living. Unfortunately, patriotism can only go so far.
New Model of Project Azm Revealed.

View attachment 722241
I think that is a TFX model, probably gifted by Turk officials.

Last edited:
Anyone here aware of the timeline on this project?
Prototype? first flight? or anything?

Anyone here aware of the timeline on this project?
Prototype? first flight? or anything?

Expect a model within 2-5 years, and a prototype and first flight within 10 years.

It will be operationally deployed in significant numbers within 20 years if things go according to plan.

Expect a model within 2-5 years, and a prototype and first flight within 10 years.

It will be operationally deployed in significant numbers within 20 years if things go according to plan.
ok, and i guess the crucial part is engine, anyone selected or that is still under discussion?

With speed of advancement of tech, in 20 years countries like u.s and china will be fielding 7th gen. Tech demonstrators.
In any case we don't have 5 years let alone 20.
It will be make or break time in the next 1-3 years for us.

Officially, PAF’s own stated first flight will be in 2027/28. So, I will go with them rather than your 10-year claim.

ok, and i guess the crucial part is engine, anyone selected or that is still under discussion?

No information will come out till the day its flying. There is always the possibility of sabotage & lobbying. I don't think any crucial information will be made public before time.

No information will come out till the day its flying. There is always the possibility of sabotage & lobbying. I don't think any crucial information will be made public before time.

true, early stages not munch information comes out... but some leaks go to confirmation over the time. it will really help you to build a domestic industry
decision on engine, decision on which technologies to build and which to import, who will build these subsystems in pakistan subsystems and PAF's active participation required for years... good luck to all engineers working on this.
My guess is GTRE GTX-35VS, but to be sure let me find the chief project director and manager for you, and ask all these questions directly. While you are waiting please entertain yourself with Bobs ands vegans.
ignoring post and putting this member on ignore list

Seems same as the previously leaked screenshot.

View attachment 722705

That is a model of the YF-23 !!!!!!

I am sure PAC will have models of the F22, the Tempest, J20 and Su57 aswell to see how they behave. Partly to evaluate the new design concepts, partly to develop new tools for the development of Azm. PAF will want to develop the airframe that meets it concepts for its own doctrine of war. Lets see what they come up with. The next problem will be the FBW and of course.. Engines !!!

Most new 6th Generation airframes are derivatives of the design adopted by the YF-23. Tempest is a good example. It shows you how far ahead the YF-23 was infront of the F22 Raptor.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom