What's new

programs on indian government involvment in terrorism in its own country

11th Hour

MONDAY 16th July 2013

Mumbai Dhamake…Kahani Ka Naya Mor…Haqaik Kiya ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians please respond carefully here, understand that some people in Pakistan are born to think that India is behind everything. They can believe in any wild unsustainable news that show India in bad light. There is no point in trying to discuss with these people. After the news on Satish Verma came out they started working overtime on other fake stories. What they do not realize is that other than convincing the likes of themselves, they are not convincing anyone. So my suggestion Ignore. No one outside Pakistan care about these links.

Indians please respond carefully here, understand that some people in Pakistan are born to think that India is behind everything. They can believe in any wild unsustainable news that show India in bad light. There is no point in trying to discuss with these people. After the news on Satish Verma came out they started working overtime on other fake stories. What they do not realize is that other than convincing the likes of themselves, they are not convincing anyone. So my suggestion Ignore. No one outside Pakistan care about these links.

You just described most of the delusional Indians ....Their delusional are not just obsessed with Pakistan but also come up with nut job history about themselves, like Pre Ice age cities in India...lol..just shows the level of delusion of these guys have...

You just described most of the delusional Indians ....Their delusional are not just obsessed with Pakistan but also come up with nut job history about themselves, like Pre Ice age cities in India...lol..just shows the level of delusion of these guys have...

Stop your hate speeches everywhere. Come up with decent arguments rather than always attacking and reporting retaliatory ones.

you own establishment confessing that 26/11 was an inside job.. what other argument you are expecting?

Establishment didn't claim....see there's currently only one report..... what the report says - '1st person mentions .... 2nd person claimed it's an inside job..... when the 2nd person was questioned, he claimed he never said that'. So it's better to wait for more reports to come up, rather than coming to conclusions right away. One person can have many personal and political agenda in doing that. So only when more reports come up it would be proved.

bdw my quote was meant for the person quoted who's making hate speeches in most of the threads.

TALAT HUSSAINS COLUMN ON INDIAN TERROR

INDIAN OFFICERS TESTIMONY AND MATAM OF "SOME PAKISTANIS"

g1.jpg

#MUST WATCH#

FROM 1989 TILL DATE 1 LAKH 25000 KASHMIRIS KILLED BY INDIAN ARMY

12000 MISSING KASHMIRIS

10,000 KASHMIRI WOMEN GET RAPED

45,000 KASHMIRI WOMEN WIDOWED

1 LAKH 25000 CHILDERN YATEEM/FATHERS KILLED

1 LAKH 18,883 KASHMIRIS IN CUSTODY ON DIFFERENT CASES

DURING CUSTODY KASHMIRIS KILLED ARE 6982

QUESTION FOR MEDIA MAFIA IN THE END MUST SEE

What a waste of bandwidth....... Nothing else... Keep doing this..... and search ways to twist turn and create conspiracy's .... and Keep digging your own grave......

Btw My second nomination to safriz list of phail threads....

That's y you can't do a discussion with everyone. The topic is on something and posts are on some other thing and an anti India pathetic troll liking those posts and abusing India in each and every post! Lol!!

THE SELL OUTS AND INTENTIONALLY/KNOWINGLY GOING ON BACK FOOT​

WHEN IT COMES TO MEDIA COMMISSION REPORT SEE HOW MEDIA PERSON RESPONDS AND SAYS OTHERS ARE D*LL*LS

:Yawn: I cant laugh on repeated jokes. Bring something new mate like Nawaz was made PM to Malign Pakistan or India hired Veena Malik to malign Pakistan etc

Back
Top Bottom