What's new

Program on Tirah Valley Operation

In the background of this screenshot, a Pakistan army soldier can be seen using a "Z" shaped contraption.
Its a self made arrangement with a mirror on each end so that the soldier can see over the wall and into the valley without exposing himself to Terrorist sniper fire.
Militaries of other countries use expensive cameras and other Hi-tech equipment for similar situation. Pakistan army using some cardboard and two mirrors, and it does the job.
There is no other institition in Pakistan who spends the allocated budget in a better and more effecient way than Pakistan army.

50661372_1888449914600517_801431160742739968_n.jpg
But upto how long only army will hold Pakistan together? What other institutions are doing.

While they may not have a big budget, they have 70+ firms producing money in the country, it is estimated that these firms in total are worth around $20 billion or more. Most notable being DHA, apart from road construction and even fertilizer firms, mainly headed by active personnel.

The Pakistan Army also takes a chunk from Government pensions budget. I still remember, my father was a doctor at a government hospital and was sent for Hajj along with a delegation that included some Army ranks including a captain, somewhere along the talk, the captain told him that he will receive 2 plots in a defense phase, and a separate bungalow after retirement.

My Qari Sahab teaches children of Army ranks (majors i believe), in our talk (when I expressed desire to join PAF) he has told me about how big and well protected their villa's are, they have cars, and when they leave, there is one army vehicle in front and back.
I have seen it myself too.

While the lower tier doesn't get much at all, the upper ranks are well off. And that is something you cannot deny. There is an imbalance of wealth.

This doesn't mean they're taking 80% budget, but it does show how much they make via Army firms.

Just because you show a picture of a line soldier doesn't mean upper ranks are under the same condition.
These are perks of the job which no one will do. So this is not necessarily wrong as no one has been bullied into giving you those concessions. However corruption does exist as Army Generals are time and again caught out. Proof like all other things just in Pakistan is pushed under the carpet and things are assigned to various workshops to stand there to rot.
I agree there is minimal or no corruption till the level of Colonel , but beyond that there is a plethora of moral and financially corrupt practices in the army.
A

O chall oye GCSE kid...
Proof lao ilzaam laganay sey pehlay?
The sweeping statement stands true. No other institition does that much in their budget. And don't bother to find cost effective ways of doing the job without over expenditure .
Tumharay jaisay ..Pakistan kay baray mein koi bhii acchi baat sunn ker badhazmii ho jaati hai.

To be fair, the same could be said of you. Where is the proof of their being the most efficient? Without the data, everything else is conjecture. I think that counts for what both of you said. We are going through changing times, there is supposed to be a sea of accountability headed our way, lets wait and see what it washes up; if it ever arrives.

We all know this 80% figure is lies and used by enemies of the state to malign one of the few functional and elements of our state.

Bro ... I am all in favor of allocating right budget for the army but sweeping statements like "There is no other institution in Pakistan who spends the allocated budget in a better and more efficient way than Pakistan army." are incorrect ...

We have a fair share of corruption in the army as well ... Defense procurements are very dirty and army personnel are involved with real estate mafia as well ...

So where we should praise the above efforts but we should also not pass sweeping statement in favor of army and against all other institutes ... We do have some gems in other institutes as well who has done a remarkable job for the country ...

There may be a fallacy of logic at play.

His statement (that the army uses its budget better / more efficiently than any other Pakistani institution) and your statement (that there is also corruption in the army) are NOT mutually exclusive.

There can be corruption in the Army and yet the Army can still use its budget better / more efficiently than any other institution.

still cant believe China is not stepping up and providing Pakistan with hi tech border mangement solutions like high end cameras, censors, lasers and border drones.

China is so tight when it comes to spending money

still cant believe China is not stepping up and providing Pakistan with hi tech border mangement solutions like high end cameras, censors, lasers and border drones.

China is so tight when it comes to spending money
Come on yara why would we need China's help in things we produce in house. Literally all the things you have mentioned above are built in house so no need to go past our borders for high end border equipment

To be fair, the same could be said of you. Where is the proof of their being the most efficient? Without the data, everything else is conjecture. I think that counts for what both of you said. We are going through changing times, there is supposed to be a sea of accountability headed our way, lets wait and see what it washes up; if it ever arrives.

We all know this 80% figure is lies and used by enemies of the state to malign one of the few functional and elements of our state.
Yes.. the only army in the world who actually won the war on terror is proof enough..
I know it may give your little GSCE foreign educated , little foreign brain headaches, but your beloved Americans and NATO spent trillion in Afghanistan , and othger countries and those countries still see daily bombings and are in chaos.
Also in addition to that defending 2000+ Km long borders on east and west againt a 10 times larger enemy also something...
So eveidence is there and plenty of it..but the hater inside you refuses to see or accept them.

Badtameezi tu tm ker rahy ho ... quote one single statement jis me badtameezi ho ?

Second, there are lot of proof only if you can see, NLC scandal mn saza civilian ko hoi thi? Kiyani ka bhai kis k dam per corruption ker rha tha? Asghar Khan scandal kya tha? Malik Riaz k pechy kon hai?

Agher khulam khula corruption dekhni hai tu zara F16s ki stories search kero ... Pressler amendment k paisy wapis kitny % mily hain or q ... Isi forum per yeh chezain discuss hoi hain ...

Actually, you are having a slave mentality like ,patwari,, kisi ki ghulami kiy bagher demagh kaam hi nahi kerta ...

Tm mn or noon league mn kya fark hai ... Sb ankhon dekh ker bhi kehty han sabot nahi mila g ...

Ohh bhai fouj ki izzat kero un k kaam k ly,,, un ki pooja kerny ki zarorat nahi ...

Baki doosry institute mn tmhn kaisy pata k cost effective way mn chezain nahi kerty ? Tmhn wahan bhi aisi kaien misalien mil jayn gi ...

There is no second opinion to this ... Our boys deserves as they are risking their life for us ...

But sweeping statements like army is pure and rest are corrupt is nothing but stupidity ... Where other government institutes are corrupt army also have corrupt officials in its ranks ...
No Dumbo... I appreciate the only institution which is working as they should and dont advertise their shortcoming like you and the Indians and other enemies....
I was on about proof not speculation...If someone's brother does something , they cannot be held resposible until proven guilty..
Even Musharraf hasnt been succesfully proven guilty by the courts who have the biggest grudge against him..
The thread was about innovation and use of low cost equipment for doing a very dangerous and tricky job..
But the hater inside you failed to see that and went into some irrelevant argument.
I wonder why haters like you are on a "Pakistani Military " forum? Go to some Indian / Afghani Forum, write your hate and you will be much appreciated there.

But upto how long only army will hold Pakistan together? What other institutions are doing.
The thread is not about whatever rubbish you are talking about, dont write off-topic comments.

Bhai hamain bhi aik do plots dila to phir.

BTW, these days even Brig are getting apartments, not plots, last I heard. There's a balloting process ongoing these days, which determines who gets a plot and who gets an apartment.
And those flats are worthless
Paf's land is almost finished so they will be starting apartments soon

Yes.. the only army in the world who actually won the war on terror is proof enough..
I know it may give your little GSCE foreign educated , little foreign brain headaches, but your beloved Americans and NATO spent trillion in Afghanistan , and othger countries and those countries still see daily bombings and are in chaos.
Also in addition to that defending 2000+ Km long borders on east and west againt a 10 times larger enemy also something...
So eveidence is there and plenty of it..but the hater inside you refuses to see or accept them.

I wish someone had given you a GCSE.... lol I guess a visa will do though right? You know if you don't like it here you can always go back?

What's the problem? Can't get a job because you don't have GCSE's?

It's incredible how stupid people manage to brainwash themselves into believing their own bullsh1t. On the one hand you're bleating on about financial efficiency and accountability and on the other hand you try to use operational success to measure it.

upload_2019-1-21_14-42-34.jpeg

80 percent is huge number. This mantra was build during PMLn era against army establishment. But, untrue facts.

While they may not have a big budget, they have 70+ firms producing money in the country, it is estimated that these firms in total are worth around $20 billion or more. Most notable being DHA, apart from road construction and even fertilizer firms, mainly headed by active personnel.

The Pakistan Army also takes a chunk from Government pensions budget. I still remember, my father was a doctor at a government hospital and was sent for Hajj along with a delegation that included some Army ranks including a captain, somewhere along the talk, the captain told him that he will receive 2 plots in a defense phase, and a separate bungalow after retirement.

My Qari Sahab teaches children of Army ranks (majors i believe), in our talk (when I expressed desire to join PAF) he has told me about how big and well protected their villa's are, they have cars, and when they leave, there is one army vehicle in front and back.

While the lower tier doesn't get much at all, the upper ranks are well off. And that is something you cannot deny. There is an imbalance of wealth.

This doesn't mean they're taking 80% budget, but it does show how much they make via Army firms.

Just because you show a picture of a line soldier doesn't mean upper ranks are under the same condition.
How jealousy clous the little minds like you?
Who stopped whichever organisation your father is working for to arrange the same for their employees?
There is a "Foundation" or "Employees welfare organization" in all Government departments and all are based on same legal framework as Fauji Foundation,
WAPDA , PIA , Police, all have similar charity organizations which are supposed to do similar things as Fauji Foundation and are allowed to do similar businesses as Fauji foundation byt they fail..
I bought a plot in WAPDA housing authority which was a project of WAPDA emplyees welfare trust of some sort, and its been 20 years and the land hasnt been developed and no plots allocated.. These issues dont happen with Fauji foundation projects and hence the popularity and prices? So why their good honest work makes you jealous? They are a 20 billion usd organization due to honest hard work, and others are allowed to do the same but they fail.
About pensions all Armed forces employees are Federal government employees of Grade-5 to Grade 22 and are entitles to all payouts and facilities provided to any other Federal government emplyee including pension, so whats your problem there?

I wish someone had given you a GCSE.... lol I guess a visa will do though right? You know if you don't like it here you can always go back?

What's the problem? Can't get a job because you don't have GCSE's?

It's incredible how stupid people manage to brainwash themselves into believing their own bullsh1t. On the one hand you're bleating on about financial efficiency and accountability and on the other hand you try to use operational success to measure it.

View attachment 534248
No kid, the GCSE syllabus you grew up reading taught you nothing about Pakistan and if it did, it gave you a negative image of Pakistan... Just being on a Pkaistyani forum, or being of Pakistani ethnicity who's parent came down from some mountain and went straight to England only to earn the who Pakistan the title "****" by their bad attitude, does not make you a Pakistani .... Ever heard of the phrase "Adha teetar adha batayr"? You kids are just like that.

Bhai hamain bhi aik do plots dila to phir.

BTW, these days even Brig are getting apartments, not plots, last I heard. There's a balloting process ongoing these days, which determines who gets a plot and who gets an apartment.
Haters gona hate...
These illiterates dont know the facts..
http://www.fauji.org.pk/fauji/about-us/aboutus-overview

How jealousy clous the little minds like you?
Who stopped whichever organisation your father is working for to arrange the same for their employees?
There is a "Foundation" or "Employees welfare organization" in all Government departments and all are based on same legal framework as Fauji Foundation,
WAPDA , PIA , Police, all have similar charity organizations which are supposed to do similar things as Fauji Foundation and are allowed to do similar businesses as Fauji foundation byt they fail..
I bought a plot in WAPDA housing authority which was a project of WAPDA emplyees welfare trust of some sort, and its been 20 years and the land hasnt been developed and no plots allocated.. These issues dont happen with Fauji foundation projects and hence the popularity and prices? So why their good honest work makes you jealous? They are a 20 billion usd organization due to honest hard work, and others are allowed to do the same but they fail.
About pensions all Armed forces employees are Federal government employees of Grade-5 to Grade 22 and are entitles to all payouts and facilities provided to any other Federal government emplyee including pension, so whats your problem there?

No kid, the GCSE syllabus you grew up reading taught you nothing about Pakistan and if it did, it gave you a negative image of Pakistan... Just being on a Pkaistyani forum, or being of Pakistani ethnicity who's parent came down from some mountain and went straight to England only to earn the who Pakistan the title "****" by their bad attitude, does not make you a Pakistani .... Ever heard of the phrase "Adha teetar adha batayr"? You kids are just like that.

Headinsand.jpg

Your Army has a country to govern!

What I see here in PDF is that most members are from Army background (either Army directly or retired or usually Army brats). Army brats are those who usually boasts about sniper killings or in denial about their own casualty. Army brats usually boasts about owning Guns, Fast cars, have UK flags and boasts about....)

Our army also has corruption, but that's limited to either changing of specification, selecting one weapon over other, going for inspection of the materials before delivery and a very very few acts as middlemen after retirement. the bulk of corruption is done by Babus and Netas. And army, AF, or navy can do very little about it.

Every year our Army (means all the three services, in Pakistan it means only Army) complains about budget not being enough. And I know you will bring that Tej Bahadur video. That's a stray incident.

Dear Slum dog,

Spread your propaganda elsewhere before you get hit with the ban hammer.

None are headed by active service personal.. chawlien na mar.

And my father did Hajj this year with his own money, and so called plots etc are paid by through his pay & various funds which are covered by his pay.
The “bunglow” is a fuking flat now till the rank of a Col & Brig. For which he has to pay throughout his service and from his pension after retirement. The so caller bunglows/ flats are built on , no profit no loss basis on useless lands owned my the military and nough money is made by contractors and housing department.

A major doesnt get any vehicle apart from his official/sarkari jeep with 1 driver and a gunmen.. which he cant take anywhere except for work.

Staff Car with limited fuel is given to Gen officers (Brig and Above).

My brother is one and hes living in a MOQ.. which is essentially a fuking 2 bedroom flat!

Your sarkari doctor papa made more money than an army officer 10 years his senior.

Last edited:
So if i say to you..
"Tou bahut bara BC hay , MC bhii hay, they rii shakal bhii kuttay wali hay, laikin mein app kii bahut tazeem kertaa hoon".. YOu and all GCSE kids do the same.
The thread was not about corruption, it was to highlight a low cost innovation by the army to do protect the borders. The army if so corrupt could have asked contractors to provice expensive camera systems and take their cut in the contract money? They were entitled to do that..
but they did not and instead found a very innovative and cheap way to do the job where other armies in the world would have spent a lot of money.
But the hater inside you failed to see all that and failed to appreciate all that and came up with pleathora of allegations which to this date even the full of grudge judicary could not prove...Hence the hate.

What innovative solution, Einstein, Using a mirror against enemy snipers is same as using NEON signs advertising your hiding location..
judiciary in Pakistan is corrupt to the core and will not find any wrong doing against any one power full

Back
Top Bottom