What's new

Profiling Nasr and Prahar Missile Systems.

Common guy... now dont go into open defecation and poverty...... topic is about Nas and Prahar......

Last edited:
Profiling Nasr and Prahar Missile Systems with no CEP and Navigation data on Nasr.Why write a children's fairy when the important stuff is undisclosed ?

edit:

It's picked from Academia.edu :sleep:

Last edited:
@The Deterrent

Any chance of Abdali being developed into cannisterized quick reaction multi-missile launch system?
The system has the potential, and since it hasn't been deployed yet, it can be assumed it has a fair chance of being deployed as a multi-missile conventional/nuclear platform.

The system has the potential, and since it hasn't been deployed yet, it can be assumed it has a fair chance of being deployed as a multi-missile conventional/nuclear platform.

We do not have any plan to equip Prahar missile With Nuke.

What's the CEP & Navigation system of Nasr,without that it is hard to compare

We do not have any plan to equip Prahar missile With Nuke.
And "we" don't care, since "we" have our own plans. :)

What's the CEP & Navigation system of Nasr,without that it is hard to compare
No CEP figure has been officially stated (won't ever be most probably), but an officially released video showed Nasr hitting designated target area. You can see that it was pretty much close (less than 10m by the safest estimate).
Ofcourse I'm not claiming single-digit CEP here.
2a6o3m0.jpg

5ococ5.jpg
Courtesy: @farhan_9909

As far as the Navigation System is concerned, it could be a combination of traditional INS and GNSS. There is no evidence of any terminal optical seeker on the nose cone.

Last edited:
And "we" don't care, since "we" have our own plans. :)

No CEP figure has been officially stated (won't ever be most probably), but an officially released video showed Nasr hitting designated target area. You can see that it was pretty much close (less than 10m by the safest estimate).
Ofcourse I'm not claiming single-digit CEP here.
2a6o3m0.jpg

5ococ5.jpg
Courtesy: @Umair Nawaz

As far as the Navigation System is concerned, it could be a combination of traditional INS and GNSS. There is no evidence of any terminal optical seeker on the nose cone.

Courtesy @farhan_9909

I am the Khan to snap them from video :D

---
may be ...
i am wrong calling .. pak .. a terrorist state...
reason.. its not delcalred it as TS by UN... so i cant do legaly....
but
why i said its Terrorist state ..
see .. by your brothers experince
When our Heroes became kharjis | Page 2

--
let me know your view on above link ..
if you reverse the table .. what will be your reaction on same ?
Ok you want to talk about Khuwarij. Oh come on man you yourself know about them. 1000000000 Indian Rupees( One Arab Rs) were discovered during Operation #Zarb-E-Azb. So it clarifies who all are they.

---
may be ...
i am wrong calling .. pak .. a terrorist state...
reason.. its not delcalred it as TS by UN... so i cant do legaly....
but
why i said its Terrorist state ..
see .. by your brothers experince
When our Heroes became kharjis | Page 2

--
let me know your view on above link ..
if you reverse the table .. what will be your reaction on same ?
BsarmmNIEAAweRa.jpg

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom