What's new

Professionalism of the Indian Army : 1971 WAR

Who are we dude?

Muslims. I thought that much was obvious.

The Muslim Invaders raped your ancestors

A claim which has no evidence.

Have some shame and atleast think of your ancestors who surrendered before the Invaders

No, my ancestors were the invaders. The overwhelming majority of Pakistanis are either descended from these conquerors or are ex-Kshatriyas who (after putting up a brave fight) saw the light of Islam, converted and ended up forming a large component of the Muslim armies and ruling class. For example, most of the Mughals had Rajput ancestry and Mahmud Ghaznavi had many Indics working in his army, who got their own quarters in Ghazni.

And between you and me, I know this is just an attempt to save face. If a Pakistani says he identifies with the pre-Islamic history of the region, you'll call him a mleccha who has no right to do so. But if he says he identifies with the history of Muslims in the region, you'll say he is a Hindu convert who has no right to do so. You guys either suffer from a serious case of bipolar personality disorder or are just saying whatever enables you to feel good about yourselves.

It's pretty difficult to wipe out a population when most of the country was only barely under your control for less than a century. Even in North India, where Muslims rule was strongest, Muslim rule lasted about 5 centuries, which is not too long in the context of Indian history. 500 years rule is not enough to wipe out a 10000 year civilization

tHaT wAsN't MeAnT tO bE tAkEn SeRiOuSlY

Meanwhile as per Hamoodur Rahman Commission Report :

"20. From the mass of evidence coming before the Commission from witnesses, both civil and military, there is little doubt that Gen. Niazi unfortunately came to acquire a bad reputation in sex matters, and this reputation has been consistent during his postings in Sialkot, Lahore and East Pakistan. The allegations regarding his indulgence in the export of Pan by using or abusing his position in the Eastern Command and as Zonal Martial Law Administrator also prima facie appear to be wellfounded, although it was not our function to hold a detailed inquiry into the matter. It is for the Government to decide whether these matters should also form the subject of any inquiry or trial which may have to be ultimately held against this officer."

http://img.dunyanews.tv/images/docss/hamoodur_rahman_commission_report.pdf

Is the aforesaid professional conduct? He was responsible for defending dacca.

Back
Top Bottom