What's new

Problems with Pakistan

Please open a new thread to discuss these issues, they are not linked to the topic.

You forgot telling that to your Shukla_swapi , I am just replying and i shall do that. do advise him to stop posting issues like these in members club and come over to the related forum

Last edited:
1. I am so Glad that i joined PDF , Just to have this moment, I shall answer all your points one by one. And hopefully clear your concepts in a befitting manner. Provided you keep reading and keep following this thread.

2. First of all today we shall get down to your claim of " We identify our problems" Part. Since you have posted what u think, ill will prove a bit diffent story to you. to avoid a conflict in all this process, you will answer me the following questions, in detail (There wont be any back outs) and no irrelevant chatter.

3. Answer the following questions. ( this is the problem part, once you answer the questions , we will get to know , the WE KNOW THEM part)

(a) How many separatist movements do you have?
(b) What all is common between, Bollywood movie and a true traditional Indian family?
(c) Do you claim to be a complete democratic, 1 rule for every man state?
(d) What all was a part of indian region, before around 1500 years ago?
(e) Tell me the precise Ingredients a multi religion and vibrant nation needs to have?
(f) What all factions do you identify as extremists?
(g) Is there any Act of constitution in your country that makes the elected member over and above the law?

4. I feel you must be an intellect an will surly answer my questions after some good Googling. And do answer them , we got a long path to cover up now. cuz Education "show them a mirror " starts today.

Sorry for a delayed response..

First of all this rant of your clearly justifies the issue I raised that whenever a Pakistani issue is raised the best you guys rotort is by showing issues in India.

Although not relevant i'll try and answer your question to best of my ability.

1. There are quite a few actually specially in the North East which has been there for some time now. We are well aware of that situation and if you check the recent thread about some blast in Assam and response of Indian members (Not just me), you'll relaise they all point out the neglect and some wrong policies in the past which caused those movements. Here is the post: http://www.defence.pk/forums/war-terror/24573-4-killed-20-injured-india-blast.html

2. Well I dont exactly get the question about bollyood movie and Traditional Family. I can say if you are referring to singing and Dancing in Parks then yes we dont do that. If you re talking about the financial status then I'd say there are all kinds of people with different standard of living. If you are talking about libral values then specially in Urban Areas it is upto the similar level if not the same. Please be specific if you want specific answers.

3. No, I dont think any country in the world is One rule for every man country. We dont ask sikhs to cut hair, we dont ask Muslims to give up their right of having their own civil law. We know how to respect religious sentiments. Same would apply to all democracies.

4. Well I am truely poor in Ancient History maybe you have some answer in mind which you want to see here. If you want tyo say that it was divided in small nations I'd be okay with it anyways here is a link I think will give you the correct information: History of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

5. Well as a muli Religion Virbrant nation we have a diverse community comprising of Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Buddhist, Jains, Jews, Parsi's etc. All of these communities enjoy the fundamental rights promised by the constitution. There are frictions and incidents of communal violence which we acknowledge and try to eliminate.

6. Extremism is a term used to describe the actions or ideologies of individuals or groups outside the perceived political center of a society; or otherwise claimed to violate common moral standards. All the people working against the moral Fabric of community are deemed extremists.

7. I am not an expert at Law but I dont think there is any such Law existing. If you know of it then Kindly enlighten me.

Hope this answers your questions. I'd be looking forward to you reply to my other points hopefully not in manner of question but as the replies are supposed to be.

:cheers:
Swapnil

I dont need to point out your problems just to tell you that you dont know anything about your country and you come here telling use whats wrong.

1. There are quite a few actually specially in the North East which has been there for some time now. We are well aware of that situation and if you check the recent thread about some blast in Assam and response of Indian members (Not just me), you'll relaise they all point out the neglect and some wrong policies in the past which caused those movements

1. Atleast 13 major freedom movements are being conducted in NE india

2. Well I dont exactly get the question about bollyood movie and Traditional Family. I can say if you are referring to singing and Dancing in Parks then yes we dont do that. If you re talking about the financial status then I'd say there are all kinds of people with different standard of living. If you are talking about libral values then specially in Urban Areas it is upto the similar level if not the same. Please be specific if you want specific answers.

2. You are lost yourself so stop bothering....

4. Well I am truely poor in Ancient History maybe you have some answer in mind which you want to see here. If you want tyo say that it was divided in small nations I'd be okay with it anyways here is a link I think will give you the correct information

4. learn about your history then, and accept it. And ofcourse try to learn something form it (you dont know anything then how do you manage to write about others...)

6. Extremism is a term used to describe the actions or ideologies of individuals or groups outside the perceived political center of a society; or otherwise claimed to violate common moral standards. All the people working against the moral Fabric of community are deemed extremists.

6. another copy paste, if you can define it so good , why are some of the hindu extremist still out side conducting rallies and becoming MANTARIES

5. Well as a muli Religion Virbrant nation we have a diverse community comprising of Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Buddhist, Jains, Jews, Parsi's etc. All of these communities enjoy the fundamental rights promised by the constitution. There are frictions and incidents of communal violence which we acknowledge and try to eliminate.

5. Yeah, we have seen that alot and the best part is you still havent answered my question

7. I am not an expert at Law but I dont think there is any such Law existing. If you know of it then Kindly enlighten me.

7. You dont have to be an expert in law to know your constitution, AND THERE IS A LAW ...run up and try to read about it...dont just think

Hope this answers your questions. I'd be looking forward to you reply to my other points hopefully not in manner of question but as the replies are supposed to be.

Now this is the funniest part.....Anyways, i am sorry i bothered you, and wasted my precious time...well move on, i wont be wasting my time on you again in this thread bye

I dont need to point out your problems just to tell you that you dont know anything about your country and you come here telling use whats wrong.

1. Atleast 13 major freedom movements are being conducted in NE india

Is this the best you could come up with wrt problems within Pakistan. I guess that explains the reason why they still Exist

2. You are lost yourself so stop bothering....
I guess asking for clarification emplies being lost. I guess that comes from a generation of autocratic and milletary Rule.

learn about your history then, and accept it. And ofcourse try to learn something form it (you dont know anything then how do you manage to write about others...)

I guess you dont understand that it does not matter what history was. In 1500 US did not exist. So big deal does that help when their drones attack on your civilian area.

another copy paste, if you can define it so good , why are some of the hindu extremist still out side conducting rallies and becoming MANTARIES

As if your understanding of the defenition has solved the problem for Pakistan!! Why dont you see that there extremist be it Hindu or Muslim were caught / Exposed by Indian Police and within Legal Framework.

5. Yeah, we have seen that alot and the best part is you still havent answered my question

If you actually are so logically challanged, It means YES

You dont have to be an expert in law to know your constitution, AND THERE IS A LAW ...run up and try to read about it...dont just think

Wow, If you are so well read Enlighten me with it. If you are rferring to the crappy claim about the marriage act think before you pursue further because that claim will come down before you finish saying Constitution.

I know I am replying in the same vein as I blame the Pakistanis to, but dude you asked for It.

Anyways this has emphasized the points I mentoned that pulling India Card out of the Bag is the basic reaction that can be extracted from most Pakistani posters.

i am sorry i bothered you, and wasted my precious time...well move on, i wont be wasting my time on you again in this thread bye

And thats called burying your head in sand syndrome.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom