What's new

Problem with Muslims is not terrorism but their mentality - Dr. Subramanium Swamy

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAR-rior

Reaction score
Country
India
Interesting Video by Dr. Subramanium Swamy. I wud request all the members to refute any charge if seem unjustified.

Please attack the argument rather than the messenger. I hope if anyone can truly refute the comments made by him.

I have watched 5 minutes and caught 3 bs statements.:rofl:
Thats what I am interested in. Hes a scholar and much better than we all armchair losers. So we shud simply not disregard his words.

Can u point out those 3 bs statements plz?

Do Hindus actually believe this Jahil? :unsure:
Jahil? Pehle pata karlo iske baare mein aur khud se compare karo. Agar ye jahil hai to aap to KG Fail ho jaaoge. :D

What he said bout Saudi is right or wrong?

What he said bout darul Islam and Islam e harb is wrong?

Please enlighten. :)

i read the name "swam-y" n got the idea... hes the same d-bag who was talking crap about Pakistan.
Talking Crap might be termed unacceptable to u. Its natural. But if he talked nonsense and lie the Pakistan wudnt have been what it is today. So do retrospect. :)

Thats what I am interested in. Hes a scholar and much better than we all armchair losers. So we shud simply not disregard his words.

Can u point out those 3 bs statements plz?

OK sir one he said there are 50,000 to 500,000 Hindus in Pakistan that is false even the mad mullahs couldn't dream about such low numbers.

Second he said Muhammad PBUH divided the world into Darul harb and Darul Islam that is also false these words came long long long time later and is not in Quran or Hadith so he is attributing it to our prophet either to malign him or he is a jahil.

Thirdly what he says about Saudi is a lie they let minorities worship within their own homes how are they supposed to stop such a thing anyway and he lies that Muhammad PBUH said not to tolerate any other religions another blatant lie or just simply out of jahiliya.

@Talon @DESERT FIGHTER @Rashid Mahmood

Last edited:
Interesting Video by Dr. Subramanium Swamy. I wud request all the members to refute any charge if seem unjustified.

Please attack the argument rather than the messenger. I hope if anyone can truly refute the comments made by him.

He starts off by saying Hindus are the 1 with the doubts...that is the only thing true ....

I have watched 5 minutes and caught 3 bs statements.
Took you 5 mins...at the end of 2 mins BS started :rofl:

OK sir one he said there are 50,000 to 500,000 Hindus in Pakistan that is false even the mad mullahs couldn't dream about such low numbers.

Second he said Muhammad PBUH divided the world into Darul harb and Darul Islam that is also false these words came long long long time later and is not in Quran or Hadith so he is attributing it to our prophet either to malign him or he is a jahil.

Thirdly what he says about Saudi is a lie they let minorities worship within their own homes how are they supposed to stop such a thing anyway and he lies that Muhammad PBUH said not to tolerate any other religions another blatant lie or just simply out of jahiliya.
OK. Thats ur view. I agree to rest of ur comments coz u know ur religion better than me. But we all know the CONSTITUTION of SAUDI. And its undisputed what Swamy said.

Here is another scumbag... according to this turd .. muslims have violent genes or somethin:

igj0qz.jpg

He starts off by saying Hindus are the 1 with the doubts...that is the only thing true ....

Took you 5 mins...at the end of 2 mins BS started :rofl:
If it was such a BS then why whole world hates Islam? Some reason I am interested to know. Must be some reason right? Nothing in this world exists without reason and thats the ultimate truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom