What's new

Problem with Muslims is not terrorism but their mentality - Dr. Subramanium Swamy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problems are many. There are good Muslims and then there are bad Muslims just like in any religion or Atheists. A lot of the Muslim world is in chaos is because they are still confused whether to be religious or secular. They have forgotten Prophet Mohammad(saw) told Muslims to have moderation in everything.

Who knows? Maybe he knows much more than u which you are not able to comprehend. thats why hes not right coz hes not in same level than u. Afterall hes a scholar internationally for some reason right. So its no point shooting his credentials rather refute his BS with support evidences. :)

You do not know how to debate, he made the claims in the video so he has to provide evidence. Jahil warrior defending jahil swamy, pagan power. :lol:

Reactions: HRK
Every pappu, babli and tun tun is a lawyer. Being a lawyer is really nothing special in my opinion.
U ignored the Havards part and ex Law minister of INDIA where Lawyers are the best in the world and many in numbers. SO in this competitions hes not any other lawyer like in Pakistan. :)

If it was such a BS then why whole world hates Islam? Some reason I am interested to know. Must be some reason right? Nothing in this world exists without reason and thats the ultimate truth.
Because media concentrates on shit...When was the last time good news about Islam came up as highlights and not in the corner of the newspaper?

Because media concentrates on shit...When was the last time good news about Islam came up as highlights and not in the corner of the newspaper?

Again he is lying, whole world is not a village in Bharat. :rofl:

Is a he a lawyer on religion? Maybe he should stick to his field of expertise, you are a troll anyway I answered you but you say he is undisputed lol. Reported your op. :wave:

images
TROLL? Kuchh bhi. Your reporting to undeserving things shows ur Intolerance. EXACTLY WHAT HE SAYS BOUT MUSLIMS. :) IN a way u are proving it. No?

I have just put a topic. You can very well refute it with substance and shut peoples mouth.

actually it is very hard to find... do you last time u celebrated a day for your love for prophet.. 26 people got killed in the celebration...

Problems are many. There are good Muslims and then there are bad Muslims just like in any religion or Atheists. A lot of the Muslim world is in chaos is because they are still confused whether to be religious or secular. They have forgotten Prophet Mohammad(saw) told Muslims to have moderation in everything.
Now that makes sense. I appreciate. Rest of Pakistanis are confused extrimists. Not even a single useful post I found other than yours.

Jahil? Pehle pata karlo iske baare mein aur khud se compare karo. Agar ye jahil hai to aap to KG Fail ho jaaoge. :D
Oh dear! Jahil = ignorant...

It doesnt matter if he has a PhD but if he is going to give ignorant or twist facts...that is just what it is jahalat!

U ignored the Havards part and ex Law minister of INDIA where Lawyers are the best in the world and many in numbers. SO in this competitions hes not any other lawyer like in Pakistan. :)

To be a lawyer, you have to do what you call in Urdu "ratta lagana". Ab woh ratta Harvard se lagai ya delhi, ratta, ratta hota hai bhai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom