What's new

Prithvi-II fails to take off in user trial

feels like my smiles hit you really hard ... dont worry my friend take it easy....
ask your gov to make some fireworks for CWG :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The fireworks for CWG are ready.

October 3rd.

see you there !

Yes I should, because I pay my Taxes.. after all my "penny" should be counted, don't you think "benny"?:devil::blah:

Your tax is paid on more stuff's. You dont have foolproof system that can guarantee 100% success rate. If so worried about tests and taxes. Write a petition in court against missile development .
Dont you think so "bunny". :bunny:

The missile did not take off at all.

Let the missile take flight, it it fails its mission objectives, then you may happily call it as a failure.

comeon friend even if missile didnt takeoff at all its a biggest fail ........

maybe they forgot to add fuel in it :rofl::rofl:

comeon friend even if missile didnt takeoff at all its a biggest fail ........

maybe they forgot to add fuel in it :rofl::rofl:

Well, all I can say is that you are going to have a field day today, in this thread.

The fireworks for CWG are ready.

October 3rd.

see you there !

yeah yeah as if they complete everything and all team went there....
Indian CWG games are just like indian missiles :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i'm enjoying every comment of yours buddy

yeah yeah as if they complete everything and all team went there....
Indian CWG games are just like indian missiles :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i'm enjoying every comment of yours buddy

I told you, you are going to have a field day today in this thread.

This topic really suits you.

160709799.jpg

An Indian nuclear-capable ballistic missile failed to take off during a test launch in eastern India on Friday, the Indian Express newspaper reported.

The Prithvi-II was to blast off from Chandipur in the eastern state of Orissa at 10:03 am local time (04:03 GMT), but failed to do so after heavy smoke covered the launch pad, sources in the Indian Defense Ministry said.

It is as yet unclear why the missile failed to take off.

The Prithvi-II, with a maximum range of 350 km and a payload capacity of 500 kg, was last test-fired on June 18.

source

My dear pakistani the photo u posted is not a Prithvi !!!!:rofl::rofl:its the Shoury Hypersonic..:hitwall::hitwall:
do some research before posting

I told you, you are going to have a field day today in this thread.

This topic really suits you.

no worries buddy....
:rofl:

jokes apart ..... did the team gave any statement about why it didnt takeoff or any reasons?

might be a very small issue and they will get go ahead chance from gov again soon to test ...

might be they have to take everything back to drawing board

anyways best of luck

no worries buddy....
:rofl:

jokes apart ..... did the team gave any statement about why it didnt takeoff or any reasons?

might be a very small issue and they will get go ahead chance from gov again soon to test ...

might be they have to take everything back to drawing board

anyways best of luck

Incase u dont know, Prithvi 2 is an inducted missile, they may be trying a new guidance scheme just as they did with Brahmos.

Pakistan Space Program ---- Pakistan ka Emotional Atyaachar

Last edited by a moderator:
when will the missile be tested again? and why are all the fruit cakes laughing on a tweak failure to an inducted missile from 2004??? this is not the first time the missile was tested ? ohh yeah!!! its like India failed , come on lets have our mouth full..huh?

Last edited:
As expected nothing new. We will see more failures in future.
Defenitely..There will be more failures since we try to develop new missiles or perfect the existing technology.We announce missile tests prior the test unlike pakistan(if u think you know the reason why),and we are not ashamed to announce our failures.That attittude made us surge ahead with successfull Agni2,Agni3,Akash,brahmos,ASTRA,NAG,KL15,Shourya,AAD,PAD,dozens of our own military and non military satellites placed on orbit by our own rockets etc.
Also remember that indian rockets have reached moon(some 384403 km away),holds the world record of launching 10 satellites in single launch,while pakistan is yet to launch its very first slv.By seeing where we have reached now,we are sure all our failures have helped reach us much ahead in rocketry than the nation who never had a failure.

But had this test succeeded then we would have seen Pakistan's answer in return (missile test).
India have more than once successfully tested Agni3,Agni2,Shourya,Brahmos,Akash,Nag,AAD etc in last two years.Was there a retaliation from pakitan by testing similar missiles,following indian tests?

yea they enjoy if 1 missile fails but don't know wat they do when there will be succesful missile test..latest brahmos test,world record for supersonic steep dive mode...

Defenitely..There will be more failures since we try to develop new missiles or perfect the existing technology.We announce missile tests prior the test unlike pakistan(if u think you know the reason why),and we are not ashamed to announce our failures.That attittude made us surge ahead with successfull Agni2,Agni3,Akash,brahmos,ASTRA,NAG,KL15,Shourya,AAD,PAD,dozens of our own military and non military satellites placed on orbit by our own rockets etc.
Also remember that indian rockets have reached moon(some 384403 km away),holds the world record of launching 10 satellites in single launch,while pakistan is yet to launch its very first slv.By seeing where we have reached now,we are sure all our failures have helped reach us much ahead in rocketry than the nation who never had a failure.

India have more than once successfully tested Agni3,Agni2,Shourya,Brahmos,Akash,Nag,AAD etc in last two years.Was there a retaliation from pakitan by testing similar missiles,following indian tests?

the bolded parts are the best one...wat do u guys think
u hav got some good points dude..great

Back
Top Bottom