What's new

Prince Fahd al-Saud throws a party !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you guys have religious police? Don't they ask your women to cover up and harass them ? Why doesn't the women from royal family follow that? Didn't one of the princes have a gay slave whom he murdered in a sexual attack in London? Why doesn't the royal family practice what they preach?

A- We call it the CPVPV.
B- The CPVPV duty isn't to harass an A or B person at all, but to protect those who are being harassed in public .
C- The royal family, the one you obviously are obsessed about, abide by the rules in public ,so the CPVPV treats them in the same way, otherwise we will arrest them.
D- Again, the royal family can do whatever they wish outside KSA ,but if they break the rules they will be hold accountable.
E- A mistake committed by a pipsqueak low-life prince doesn't mean that the Government supports them, at all. We don't teach people how to behave, but if people break the rules we will go after them.

Sigh, I have been repeating my word over and over again! People need to educate themselves before opening their mouths.

Adios :wave:

Sharia says that, of his party ..?:what:
that will tell the front Nusra about it ..?:what:

@Talon
You're right. I have seen many Saudi students doing it in the UK. From my the personal experience I had gained in the UK, I met hard working Saudi students -most of whom go to very well-recognized Unis like KCL or Man- ,and lazy ones as well who prefer to go to third-class Unis or maybe regular ones. The current Secretary of the Cultrual Mission of ours in the UK used to be the dean of my college in KSA his name is Prof. Faisal Al-Mahana. Al-Mahana is a tough guy and he vowed to revoke the scholarship of any student who chooses to play over studying ,and he has done a similar job in Canad last year :D so yeah I'm optimistic that they won't tolerate any more wind in the map anymore

I've spoken with the MOHE before and told him why do you folks allow anyone to go abroad it's a waste of money, and then he replied to me saying that " oh well we will force them to work their a$$es off "

Last edited by a moderator:
This hypocrisy is shocking because these royals have moral police going around controlling common people's freedom while they themselves indulge in all forms of debauchery. The Queen does none of that.

The point here is of NOT moral policing the point here is of money. Queen's ceremonies and so on and Palace's expenditure is what is NO different. That too on the taxpayer money. Atleast saudis have alot of oil money not taxpayer .

The point here is of NOT moral policing the point here is of money. Queen's ceremonies and so on and Palace's expenditure is what is NO different. That too on the taxpayer money. Atleast saudis have alot of oil money not taxpayer .

I am bothered not about the spending of money but what they spend money for.

i have great respect for my saudi brothers but the thing which pinches me the most they spent their precius money lavishly in expensive parties and buying expensive things the main thing they forgot is that our prophet p.b.u.h said that we muslims are all brothers and we must take care of each other no matter what happens.i m talking abut the poor muslims which dnt have enough money to eat food and saudis can help them..despite spnding their money lavishly they can spend on food and on education and on science r&d..

5114e0bbe984d.jpg

Its NON of anybody's business its his money.

Well if i go by your logic Spring Onion then all the money in zardaris bank is his money what are people complaining about.:omghaha:

Well, thankfully we are doing very well and good my friend. We don't leave our people without clean water the least, and we don't allow lunatics to get away with raping women, if and only if it happens.

:lol:
Doing very well where?
Your backwardness can be seen from the fact that you still worship a king.
And as for women,better not talk about it when you treat your own women as second class citizens :lol:

Doing very well where?
Your backwardness can be seen from the fact that you still worship a king.
And as for women,better not talk about it when you treat your own women as second class citizens :lol:

We don't worship human beings, cows, cats, or whatever baboon.
And as for our women, if and only if you can afford living like one of them then you can shout and rave as much as you wish brat.

I'm done with you for now
Adios :wave:

Meanwhile their brother in Palestine, the single biggest recipient to foreign donation lays dying over gun shells whilst you foolish Western liberals and idiotic Pakistanis parade the toilet that is Gaza under the pretense of liberating your 'arab brothers' from the evil, unjust Israelis.

You Pakistanis make countless enemies in fighting for these peoples plight when their own neighbors and kith and kin, with a combined worth of trillions, would rather squander money on futile hedonistic parties, and mingle with the white man than come to the rescue. WAKE UP and start concerning yourself with your own people rather than the goings on in the Middle-East. You are but slaves and dogs to these people as per comments left so quit engaging as well as sympathizing with their cultural wars.

We can not afford any more enemies, and Israelites/Hebrews, a people our race has no historic or tribal conflict with, are a particularly damaging one. These people have blessed our poor and vulnerable with guns and brain-washing centers and nothing else.

They are not our 'brothers'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom