What's new

Prince Fahd al-Saud throws a party !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we cant say all the 124000 to the Arabs. And by the way, prophets were sent to those who needed them.

Ahmed and thats the point Majority were for Arabs.

Yeah exactly... and his son can enjoy a dinner with Angelina in Pakistan's most expensive hotels where the whole hotel was booked and she dined with him on the table with 72 Course-meal... where on the other side poor of the country were crippled and devastated by floods.

Anyway, if it was for wisdom and simplicity, Arabs would not have gotten 124,000 messengers sent by Allah SWT to them.
well sir no hard feelings but saudies are a sovriegn nation and the guy is a prince so much so pakistanies should not make such a hue and cry over it as pakistanies dont own saudi and saudi prince is not pakistans royalty hes a forginer to you guys why are you wasting your time on things that dont concern yous but if you yourself feel pain for a saudies prince luxury trip & spending does that means pakstanies take saudies as there masters and are hurt when masters are throwing money off while there so called riyayaa is bhooki :azn:

I think we dont know for sure. do we know how many of them were from that land apart from Hazrat Mohammad PBUH?

Let me ref raise that How many were sent to today's pakistan and Afghanistan.

Yeah exactly... and his son can enjoy a dinner with Angelina in Pakistan's most expensive hotels where the whole hotel was booked and she dined with him on the table with 72 Course-meal... where on the other side poor of the country were crippled and devastated by floods.

Anyway, if it was for wisdom and simplicity, Arabs would not have gotten 124,000 messengers sent by Allah SWT to them.

arabs got only one prophet, and he was the chosen one, nothing really to do with being arab or not, as far as arabs are concern, arabs were bedouins, are bedouins and will remain bedouins unless they break the chains of slavery like told by Prophet Muhammad.

apparently they are far from freeing themselves, their educated class is raised as slave minded... all think alike as servants of the King..

Let me ref raise that How many were sent to today's pakistan and Afghanistan.

I honestly dont know, we know nothing for sure about this -i think. but if you have any diffinate answer please share it.

Dear Arabs oh Sorry dear Saudi friends, can you enjoy or throw a decent party like this prince blah blah with your own money in your own country with your own arab hotties?

just a simple thought provoking question...
@Mosamania any reasonable reply? bring rest of the crows too, maybe they can help you answer this simple question,eh? :D

I honestly dont know, we know nothing for sure about this -i think. but if you have any diffinate answer please share it.

Quran says that we sent a truth-preacher in every nation. the 124000 figure comes from a christian source, which was endorsed as true by Prophet Muhammad according to the hadith (whose status I dont know whether if its authentic, weak or doubtful etc), however, its commonly accepted as true among muslims.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_m0cdbrqqfb1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Dear Arabs oh Sorry dear Saudi friends, can you enjoy or through a decent party like this prince blah blah with your own money in your own country?

@Mosamania an reasonable reply? bring rest of the crows too, maybe they can help you answer this simple question,eh? :D

Quran says that we sent a truth-preacher in every nation. the 124000 figure comes from a christian source, which was endorsed as true by Prophet Muhammad according to the hadith (whose status I dont know whether if its authentic, weak or doubtful etc), however, its commonly accepted as true among muslims.

Yes, that is the total number being given, also it's a wrong notion to say they were all among our Arab brothers, cuz we simply dont know, and these Payambars as you mentioned were from every nation and everywhere.

Yes, that is the total number being given, also it's a wrong notion to say they were all among our Arab brothers, cuz we simply dont know, and these Payambars as you mentioned were from every nation and everywhere.

bhai there was only one prophet among arabs, and he was the last one as per the script's general understanding goes.. rest of about 124000, as you said we have no clue, except for the mention of 26 in Quran with one of them being non-jew.

and hey saw you after a long long time :) hope all is well, back in your home town as well :)

Dear Arabs oh Sorry dear Saudi friends, can you enjoy or through a decent party like this prince blah blah with your own money in your own country?

@Mosamania an reasonable reply? bring rest of the crows too, maybe they can help you answer this simple question,eh? :D

Bhai chorho na kiyu sata rahay ho in Arbiyo ko.
@Ahmad

Welcome back bro... where have you been? I hope you and your loved ones are doing good.

bhai there was only one prophet among arabs, and he was the last one as per the script's general understanding goes.. rest of about 124000, as you said we have no clue, except for the mention of 26 in Quran with one of them being non-jew.

and hey saw you after a long long time :) hope all is well, back in your home town as well :)

Thanks for asking bro, time passes, not so much of good news back as quite a few unpleasant things have happend, but what can we do apart from watching.

yar they need to wake up. atleast think from their own brains, thats what Allah commanded. call spade a spade, speak the truth, disobey your own parents if they tell you to do the wrong thing, honesty and truth above all...

and they seem to be zombie slaves, totally brainwashed or maybe they fear persecution if they speak against the king? is it so @Mosamania ?

@Ahmad

Welcome back bro... where have you been? I hope you and your loved ones are doing good.

Manana wrora, being a bit busy.

Thanks for asking bro, time passes, not so much of good news back as quite a few unpleasant things have happend, but what can we do apart from watching.

sorry to hear this, really wish you guys to be safe, and hope things to improve..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom