What's new

Prince Fahd al-Saud throws a party !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Not that I approve of this prince's actions in any way but take a look at our own leaders before pinpointing the faults of others. Im sure if our leaders had that amount of money they would be doing even worse. Heck our president was chilling in his mansion in Europe whilst our country was being ravaged by floods.

why am i not surprise that you agree :omghaha:

So? are you guys jealouse?

whats the big deal? his money his activities.

After all Queen of England is still alive :P :P

sallam jana jee is their a reason you acting like a spring chicken being a journalist you should know better.

You watch your mouth boy, or it is in the back shed for ya.

How come you like to suck d!ck so much? Many questions we will never know the answer of.

so is it the insult to you(slave) that is provoking you or is it the insult to your king(master)? an honest answer pls ? :D

No what is provoking me is when slaves like you don't know their place. Now sit int he corner and don't say a word slave boy.

well read my cooments sir iwas also telling them the same :angel:

well read my cooments sir iwas also telling them the same :angel:

why dont you take your pipe and smoke it somewhere else and dont try to turn this into india pakistan thread stfu.

Jawan launda hai apne baap ke paise pe aish ker raha hai to isme pakistanio ko kya itrazz:azn:

Aagar ek forrmer PM ki Biwi teen truck bhar ke Horrods London se shoping ker sakti hai to ...:woot:

Teli Ka Tail jale mashalchee ki **** :chilli::chilli:

:rofl:

Yeah exactly... and his son can enjoy a dinner with Angelina in Pakistan's most expensive hotels where the whole hotel was booked and she dined with him on the table with 72 Course-meal... where on the other side poor of the country were crippled and devastated by floods.

Anyway, if it was for wisdom and simplicity, Arabs would not have gotten 124,000 messengers sent by Allah SWT to them.

Yeah exactly... and his son can enjoy a dinner with Angelina in Pakistan's most expensive hotels where the whole hotel was booked and she dined with him on the table with 72 Course-meal... where on the other side poor of the country were crippled and devastated by floods.

Anyway, if it was for wisdom and simplicity, Arabs would not have gotten 124,000 messengers sent by Allah SWT to them.

Very very deep and to the point simply excellent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom