What's new

Prime suspect in Zainab murder case arrested, police sources say

He did not look like that video guy . Seems scap goat

Does not look like the guy in the video....Hogwash.

something is not adding up....

they need to come out with each and every detail.

I am not convinced nor satisfied by this.

Yaar DNA sample mojud hai..

Court may order independent DNA testing if not satisfied..

This picture in NADRA cards represents that which he provided while applying for CNIC.. Doesn't mean he looks like the picture now..

He is 23 now.. His card must have been applied five years back..

Does not look like the guy in the video....Hogwash.
The guy in the video was abductor not rapist but for this man to be rapist they should give a proof of DNA match. and the DNA of Zainab case and previous cases also matched so police should give proof of that as well.

First police was claiming the same DNA all previous seven cases, now they have suddenly found a neighbor ?
Seems some high level, powerful fish is involved.
Everybody knows in Pakistan what results police interrogations can bring under brutal torture.

First police was claiming the same DNA all previous seven cases, now they have suddenly found a neighbor ?
Seems some high level, powerful fish is involved.
Everybody knows in Pakistan what results police interrogations can bring under brutal torture.
Police is prostitute no trust on them

Yaar DNA sample mojud hai..

Court may order independent DNA testing if not satisfied..

This picture in NADRA cards represents that which he provided while applying for CNIC.. Doesn't mean he looks like the picture now..

He is 23 now.. His card must have been applied five years back..

DNA evidence just does not work like this. I do not care about the picture.

I want the details of the DNA investigation and how did they match it and what were the methods used. What samples were taken and the timeline.

As of now i do not trust this.

This pic is the CNIC pic.. My CNIC pic looked very different when I turned 25..

He is 23.. His CNIC pic must be 5 years old..
But video guy was old age like 35 to 40
And if it was so easy that a neighbor is involved, what took them so long ?
digital images can be matched in computer, age doesn't play role, there are a lot of programs

==========================

26815438_1524207480989621_1198221638147063724_n.png

The guy in the video was abductor not rapist but for this man to be rapist they should give a proof of DNA match. and the DNA of Zainab case and previous cases also matched so police should give proof of that as well.
Abductor should also be apprehended.He was an accessory to the rape and murder of little angel.

I think that's why it took them so long.. In any case, court may order an independent DNA test..

this is even more damaging and alarming. courts will eventually ask the police to handle this and no body in their right mind is going to trust the police.

justice is a forgotten word in Pakistan and it should be removed from dictionary and books.

for a close knitted society and the setting of the crime it is unimaginable to think this would go unnoticed. this is not New York where smell gives away dead neighbours nor this is Tokyo.

This is a society where even if you buy a new can opener the whole of neighborhood knows and goes up in chatter.

i do not believe this and **** you police.

ایکسپریس نیوزکے مطابق قصور میں 8 سالہ بچی زینب کے قتل کا مرکزی ملزم عمران گرفتارکرلیا گیا ہے۔ گرفتار کیے جانے والے شخص کا ڈی این اے میچ کرگیا ہے۔ ملزم قصورمیں ہونے والے ہنگاموں کے دوران ہی پہلے پاک پتن فرار ہوا جس کے بعد وہ عارف والا چلا گیا تھا جبکہ اس نے اپنی داڑھی بھی منڈھوا لی تھی۔

27067166_2014504812156327_6397481853614404127_n.jpg

26908077_2014504818822993_3854746792983204904_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom