What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan has reached China

No Valar bhai @Moonlight is a Pakistani patriot and staunch opponent of Maryam and co, and a very thoughtful and very fine person indeed, my favourite on the forum, no question about it.Kudos Valar bhai

I am humbled. Thank you so much, Bhai. You are alway there for me on forum. :cheers:

No Valar bhai @Moonlight is a Pakistani patriot and staunch opponent of Maryam and co, and a very thoughtful and very fine person indeed, my favourite on the forum, no question about it.Kudos Valar bhai

I know. I just find it hillarious when the other fella misunderstood her comment, wrote an entire essay and called her maryam media cell worker. One of the biggest pti fangirl was just mistaken to be patwari by another pti supporter. lol

I know. I just find it hillarious when the other fella misunderstood her comment, wrote an entire essay and called her maryam media cell worker. One of the biggest pti fangirl was just mistaken to be patwari by another pti supporter. lol
It happens to the best of us.Kudos Valar bhai

جب بھی کسی وزیراعظم نے چین کا دورہ کرنا ہو یا چین سے کسی اہم شخصیت نے آنا ہو ، ملک میں بے یقینی اور انارکی کی صورتحال بنائی جاتی ہے

اکثریتی محفوظ فیصلے جمعے کو سنائے جاتے ہیں لیکن پہلی بار بدھ کو سنایا گیا ، اتنی جلدی کیا تھی

Hold on I am from Maryam’s media cell. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHABAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Let’s have a laugh with me. Please.

@Zibago @tps77 @Indus Pakistan @PakSword

Reread my post. Please.

You can do “Hahahahahha” later but first go read my post and then his reply and then have a laugh.
Well I can go at reply the Pakistani way and consider it a big conspiracy that you from Mariam nawaz media cell changed your previous comment and I read the first one correctly.
But
I accept.
I read it very quickly and forget to even get what you are saying. Actually I read 1st 2 lines where I though you are criticising pm for something which he cannot help.
:-):-):-):-):-):-)
:china::pakistan::partay::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:
#Acha sorry
#never know which emoji to put where.

Anyways people like you from Maryam nawaz. Media cell are fully active nowadays. You are paid to do this so.

:o:o_O

Kiya market main Naya aaya hai sohniya?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHABAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I only laughed when I saw your "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHABAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

:lol:

How come people like you exist.
This trip was planned from last 2 months and everything depends on the success of this trip.
How do we address the trade imbalance?
How do we take cpec further?
How to woo Chinese investors?
How to take a loan from them for our balance of payments?
And to address the forum of Shangai where he is guest of honor and address 400 Chinese investor.
Criticise as much as you want but keep dont criticise the things in our national interest.
Anyways people like you from Maryam nawaz. Media cell are fully active nowadays. You are paid to do this so.
O bhai uska pura Comment to Parh lo. It was a Sarcastic Remark. Had hai wesy. Pehli line pe hi Comment Thok dia :hitwall:

And seeing his previous record and most importantly after the speech yesterday and his tone was so tough so I firmly believe he will succeed in this mission too.....getting rid of this cancer called Khadim Rizvi.

48% is almost like half of the population. What disappoint me is, people who are educated enough to differentiate between wrong and right, hate him.
Correct, first thing in my opinion take those mullah bastards and line them up to be wiped in public for instigating public violence. Let them feel the pain what they have inflicted on to others.

Hold on I am from Maryam’s media cell. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHABAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Let’s have a laugh with me. Please.
Yes U belong from Evil Aunty Social Cell .
U must know when does Mariyam nawaz buy potatoes? Dont u?:D

Back
Top Bottom