What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan has reached China

This will be absolutely tour. Reading Western and Indian media one gets the impression that they seem terribly depressed.
Hence, they have put their plan B into action!!! But, it's destined to fail....

Lol but this statement of haters makes sense. The judgement could have been delayed few days and should have been given after PM returned from China. Fasila Mehfooz karlatay. I am not against Imran Khan but truth is truth. He is head of the country and he should have been here, this is the time we needed him most. He gave a flaming speech and left sorry I will not agree with this action. If those idiots make a mess on the streets who will act? Judgement should have been delayed if Prime minister was to leave the country for 5 days.
Yes, they could have played with the timing. Anyway, it's already done. But, it also gives an opportunity for IK to show his mettle!!! And, nothing like an early success over the adversaries to show them their places!!! With so much support behind IK, I am pretty sure Pak's enemies are there for a dirty surprise....

Hence, they have put their plan B into action!!! But, it's destined to fail....

Yes, they could have played with the timing. Anyway, it's already done. But, it also gives an opportunity for IK to show his mettle!!! And, nothing like an early success over the adversaries to show them their places!!! With so much support behind IK, I am pretty sure Pak's enemies are there for a dirty surprise....

Our enemies did their best to exploit the situation but situation is getting better and people are becoming calm. It will all be behind us in few days. Inshallah.

Where is Tabdeeliiii????? Mulk Ke halat itnay kharab Aur yeh mulk se bhag raha? Yeh hai tabdeeliii???

1 2 3 and get ready for such comments from Khan’s haters.
How come people like you exist.
This trip was planned from last 2 months and everything depends on the success of this trip.
How do we address the trade imbalance?
How do we take cpec further?
How to woo Chinese investors?
How to take a loan from them for our balance of payments?
And to address the forum of Shangai where he is guest of honor and address 400 Chinese investor.
Criticise as much as you want but keep dont criticise the things in our national interest.
Anyways people like you from Maryam nawaz. Media cell are fully active nowadays. You are paid to do this so.

Last edited:
No. Anything of interest?

Now let's hope both IK and Xi strike a good working relationship ...

images
Yes sir

Great. I hope this visit will further strengthen the relations between China and Pakistan and streamline all the eddies.

That's why I was of the opinion that the courts could have delayed the verdict (which was already a saved verdict) by a few days until IK had returned from the visit. But this cheap justice is hell bent on creating problems for IK's govt.
Right now, his attention will be divided due to the stupid unrest at home. He is no Nawaz Shareef who won't give a damn to what happens to Pakistan, he is IK and he will surely be concerned.

Hi,

The timing of the verdict was a big surprise for me as well---. Why do this just before a major major visit---?

Hi,

The timing of the verdict was a big surprise for me as well---. Why do this just before a major major visit---?
Sir,
Just track all of the actions and verdicts from the CJP Nisar, you will get suspicious about his intentions...suo-motos but still all major cases are still not settled. Panama case has been turned into a joke and he wasted 2.5 years of the nation and still we don't know...visits hospitals but forgets to reform his own judiciary.. now he is suggesting the name of justice Athar-MinaAllah, who suspended NS and MS's punishments, for promotion to the chief justice of IHC.

Anyways people like you from Maryam nawaz. Media cell are fully active nowadays. You are paid to do this so.

Hold on I am from Maryam’s media cell. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHABAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Let’s have a laugh with me. Please.

@Zibago @tps77 @Indus Pakistan @PakSword

Reread my post. Please.
Hahahahahahaha :enjoy:

You can do “Hahahahahha” later but first go read my post and then his reply and then have a laugh.

You can do “Hahahahahha” later but first go read my post and then his reply and then have a laugh.

I did, that's why I did Hahaha

Now I'm gonna do Hahaha for your comment to me :D

Back
Top Bottom