What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan address to the nation

Give it a break you ghaddar, the world is reeling from inflation and the consequences of covid and conflict

Next door in India millions died because moodi fcuked up and the idiots still voted for him, yet here Imran Khan sails Pakistan through the covid pandemic and you think he can fix decades of problems in four years??????

Pakistan cannot tolerate

It simply cannot tolerate going back to these low down dogs your call your political masters

Read the room for once
You ghaddar son of ghaddar
You and your ex pm will be soon be living in jail for damaging this country and Its economy dollar has risen upto 180+
And making this country a barking competition
LOL was buzdaar your best shot which doomed Punjab ?
Shahbaz Shareef is your next PM go fk yourself with cactus now !

Are you for real blaming USA ?
Imran Khan is not taken seriously in the world ?
You don't even the IQ of a normal human beings?
Are we Pakistanis are descended on such a low IQ level that everyone with a narrative building fool us ?
Are we not living in Imran Khan hell and still blaming USA ?
Are you such a retard on unbelievable !

Stop smoking cheap weed.

This whole crisis has openly exposed the army and their games.

Stop smoking cheap weed.

Who was saying that It is just like I have won a World Cup when returned from USA ?
And inviting their US Official in OIC as a cheif guest after receiving the letter ?
Are really Pakistani are descended to the Sanghis level ?
Totally unbelievable !

Stop smoking cheap weed.

Nope- they became neutral because they didn't want an unprofessional man like Faiz as COAS
They want 6 month of opposition to appoint a normal COAS - than elections

Doing thing the way every professional institutions ought to do to protect itself - I don't think its bad
I want people to stop badmouthing a protectors of Pakistan like a bunch of bloody pajeets

Who was saying that It is just like I have won a World Cup when returned from USA ?
And inviting their US Official in OIC as a cheif guest after receiving the letter ?
Are really Pakistani are descended to the Sanghis level ?
Totally unbelievable !

Stop making a fool of yourself.

Nope- they became neutral because they didn't want an unprofessional man like Faiz as COAS
They want 6 month of opposition to appoint a normal COAS - than elections

Doing thing the way every professional institutions ought to do to protect itself - I don't think its bad
I want people to stop badmouthing a protectors of Pakistan like a bunch of bloody pajeets
The way some people are spewing utter crap is a disgrace, I hope they all eat their words. They are badmouthing the only thing between Indian tanks rolling through their streets...

Back
Top Bottom