What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan - A new era begins

supposedly, another fake news against the corrupt and inept regime, who as well supported by the corrupt yet friendly opposition.
Thanks to media, for exposing the evil mafia.

Is ki kami reh gai thi riyasat medina me?
maxresdefault-6.jpg

Honestly, I had high hopes for IK. But I have been very disappointed with his performance and hypocrisy. I am listing a few things below but there are lots more that I am very unhappy about.

-He talks a LOT, he gives good speeches, but practically he does nothing, absolute F*ing nothing. He claims to act of citizen complaints via the portal but that is certainly not the case. It is nothing more than a feel good scam.

-He talks a lot about providing health care to poor and he has issued so called 'health cards'. However, these cards are NOT active. And the cards that are active have been provided to RICH people. I actually know some very rich people who have these cards. I have also personally spoken to people in Pakistan who have been very angry about the situation. Very poor families have been turned back since the card does not work.

-This Corona income for poor is again a SCAM. It is a mess created by his incompetent people. They have made it extremely hard for a truly deserving person to get registered and get some help. It is a debacle. Again, I have spoken to people living in Pakistan whose very poor relatives have been turned back. There are young, unmarried girls in Pakistan who have abusive parents or relatives. These girls have been rejected for income support because they DO NOT QUALIFY.

All in all, I have a message for IK - You really need to stop your lectures and speeches on Islam because YOU HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING FOR THE POOR OR THE TRULY DESERVING AND SUFFERING PEOPLE. You have made matters worse for poor through inflation and taxes. Your own mates, sitting with you have made millions through food shortages and other scams. What a Hypocrite, just like Zardari, Nawaz and other a-holes before you.

No one stopped him?

Is assisted suicide legal in Pakistan?

Pharoah may have been told its a torch burning in his honor.

It's no more Pakistan... it's fake riyasat medina ruled by donkey king, paid by patwaris.

Honestly, I had high hopes for IK. But I have been very disappointed with his performance and hypocrisy. I am listing a few things below but there are lots more that I am very unhappy about.

-He talks a LOT, he gives good speeches, but practically he does nothing, absolute F*ing nothing. He claims to act of citizen complaints via the portal but that is certainly not the case. It is nothing more than a feel good scam.

-He talks a lot about providing health care to poor and he has issued so called 'health cards'. However, these cards are NOT active. And the cards that are active have been provided to RICH people. I actually know some very rich people who have these cards. I have also personally spoken to people in Pakistan who have been very angry about the situation. Very poor families have been turned back since the card does not work.

-This Corona income for poor is again a SCAM. It is a mess created by his incompetent people. They have made it extremely hard for a truly deserving person to get registered and get some help. It is a debacle. Again, I have spoken to people living in Pakistan whose very poor relatives have been turned back. There are young, unmarried girls in Pakistan who have abusive parents or relatives. These girls have been rejected for income support because they DO NOT QUALIFY.

All in all, I have a message for IK - You really need to stop your lectures and speeches on Islam because YOU HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING FOR THE POOR OR THE TRULY DESERVING AND SUFFERING PEOPLE. You have made matters worse for poor through inflation and taxes. Your own mates, sitting with you have made millions through food shortages and other scams. What a Hypocrite, just like Zardari, Nawaz and other a-holes before you.

God bless you... to help poor is no big deal.
This country is better off without Imran Khan's waste and mismanagement, which is costing compounded $billions to this nation.
I know private charities, funded by overseas Pakistanis from GCC, helping thousands of orphan girls, helping widows, giving interest free loans, funding school education and famine ridden hindus in thar and beyond.... etc.

Last edited:
It's no more Pakistan... it's fake riyasat medina ruled by donkey king, paid by patwaris.

God bless you... to help poor is no big deal.
This country is better off without Imran Khan's waste and mismanagement, which is costing compounded $billions to this nation.
I know private charities, funded by overseas Pakistanis from GCC, helping thousands of orphan girls, helping widows, giving interest free loans, funding school education and famine ridden hindus in thar and beyond.... etc.

So please enlighten what is the solution to Pakistan's problems, you have seen tried and tested status quo parties for 30 plus years which has been an utter disaster, PTI has been in power for just over 2 and half years, but you don't seem to be happy with him given the precarious circumstances and meagre resources Pakistan has.

So please enlighten what is the solution to Pakistan's problems, you have seen tried and tested status quo parties for 30 plus years which has been an utter disaster, PTI has been in power for just over 2 and half years, but you don't seem to be happy with him given the precarious circumstances and meagre resources Pakistan has.

PTI may be 2 years in power or it can remain there for 100 years and do all the stealing and plundering.
What we are interested in is if Imran Khan is able to match Pervez Musharaf's performance?
Pervez Musharraf also took over a bankrupt Pakistan and transformed it in 2-3 years.
Pervez Musharraf brought financial expert Shaukat Aziz to help Pakistan, Imran Khan brought a sectarian and human smuggler Zulfi Bukhari to further Indian cold start doctrine.
Imran Khan's direction is very clear... he took two years to reverse everything previous govt. invested. He need couple of more years to turn Pakistan in to a shit hole. Just wait.. 2 more years.
He is azab e illahi on Pakistan.

The distribution of money is in disarray. One woman is dead due to this. What IK says and what he does are two different things. The so called distribution of food items to poors is a scam. Just one small bag with three or four one kilo essentials is a F* joke. He is starving people to death on the behest of Zionist overlords. Let's be very clear- Pakistan should not have been in a Lock down. This country has some extremely poor people who need to work every day.

If this Clown does not remove this lock down, people will revolt and bring him down. And I say about freaking time. For the next few years, there needs to be a 'National Emergency' government formed with NONE of these jerk politicians in it. Only Expert Civilians and Military personnel need to be included. This is the solution for the next 10 years

Construction industry back in operation:

The distribution of money is in disarray. One woman is dead due to this. What IK says and what he does are two different things. The so called distribution of food items to poors is a scam. Just one small bag with three or four one kilo essentials is a F* joke. He is starving people to death on the behest of Zionist overlords. Let's be very clear- Pakistan should not have been in a Lock down. This country has some extremely poor people who need to work every day.

If this Clown does not remove this lock down, people will revolt and bring him down. And I say about freaking time. For the next few years, there needs to be a 'National Emergency' government formed with NONE of these jerk politicians in it. Only Expert Civilians and Military personnel need to be included. This is the solution for the next 10 years

The money being distributed due to negligence of bloody Imran Khan and ministers, must be paid by Imran Khan with compensation.
Lockdown is a big farce, there has been large crowds roaming in Karachi.
Zairin are in streets, damaging property of old Pakistan.

All white collot dacoits standing in a row and a gun on their head,they give money they walk into prision for life,they don't press trigger and confiscate everything they have in favour of state.

Pakistan need a bloody revolution, everyone is corrupt, or the country need to go to war to conform their lives

Construction industry back in operation:

The money being distributed due to negligence of bloody Imran Khan and ministers, must be paid by Imran Khan with compensation.
Lockdown is a big farce, there has been large crowds roaming in Karachi.
Zairin are in streets, damaging property of old Pakistan.

Mate I can understand your bitter hate for PTI, again curse Pee Pee Pee for the Karachi lock down, Sindh falls under its domain, you can't change the public's mentality in a few days, the fault line lies in the education system and corrupt society and a lack of enforcing laws. yes Musharraf was good, the only fatal flaw he did was to give NRO which brought back status quo which has unfortunately led to this situation where Pakistan is? IK may be far from perfect, even I don't agree with some of his policies, but at this moment in time IK is the best man to lead the country.

Back
Top Bottom