What's new

Pride Products Of P O F.

u proud of illegal arms market in Pakistan..????? its not even funny !!

How about PK-08?

Do you mean this beauty'

The rifle with the scope is the PK-08, better known as HK-33, 5.56 version.

023a88ccb9ffc925661db9fbecc893e6.jpg

what is the name of this gun and is it manufactured in pakistan :cheers:

No, this is the British L96 7.62 caliber sniper rifle, in service with PA SSG formations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sehr beeindruckend! I am impressed with your country's emergence in small arms industry. This weapon is nowadays seeing a lot of application in counter-terrorist operations.

Can somebody educate me here on how many of these have been inducted so far in your country's forces.

Such details are not usually disclosed by the army, but since the H&K G-3 is one of the primary field weapons of the Pakistani military(PA, PAF, PN) and paramilitary(FCNWFP, FC Balochistan, Sindh and Punjab Rangers), the H&K MG-3 is our primary General Purpose Machine Gun, both made in Pakistan under license, i'm guessing there are loads of them, generally speaking.................

Last edited:
There are news that we have licensed production of PSG 1 with name of PSR 90. Can anybody confirm it.

There are news that we have licensed production of PSG 1 with name of PSR 90. Can anybody confirm it.

Yep, you heard right buddy............
PSR-90 - 7.62 mm calibre sniper rifle, a variant of the HK MSG-90, produced under license by POF.

Back
Top Bottom