What's new

Pressures on Pakistan's President Mount

He failed to deliver at every front and now democratic political parties are against him and trying to make him accountable according to constitution so there is nothing to be blamed on army.

Hmmm... I was of the opinion that the President is the most powerful person... since Pakistan follows a federal system similar to US (although the Prime Minister is the leader of the democratic system). So when Gen Musharraf was the president, he was the supreme commander... was this through an amendment in the constitution?

In India we all know that the President has not much powers, although he/she can veto any decision... most of the decision that reaches the President are already decided for by the Parliament/Prime Minister.

the people you are talking about must be pakistani terrorists locked up in jails in Srinagar,capital of Indian state Jammu and Kashmir.

I agree that they are probably locked up for demanding freedom. But are you really going to label the people of Sri Nagar as terrorists? I know that your tools of oppression there have only given short-term relief to indian establishment

People of Sri Nagar celebrate Pakistan's sensational T-20 Cricket Championship victory

b9c51a33698b722a449ef52103a2487d.jpg

People of Sri Nagar celebrate August 14 Pakistan Independence Day

20080912251800401.jpg

don't worry about unstablitiy(caused by pakistani terrorists) in Kashmir...it's India's internal matter..we know how to deal with it..you must worry for Balochistan

Those are mostly locals, my friend. It is convenient for you to blame Pakistan. Kashmir is disputed territory and most Kashmiris are pro-Pakistan or pro-Independence. If you look at Kashmir, on an aggregate level not that many % wise are pro-indian

As for Baluchistan, I already posted article(s) in this thread as well as in others - regarding positive new initiatives and economic reforms aimed towards bringing economic and social development to the province. Seperatist elements have been given amnesty. Similar to what Turkey is doing in their southeastern Kurdish regions -in order to wane the influence of PKK.

and please don't insult our great nation India by associating yourself with it..for heaven's sake don't do it!

Oh believe me, i am adament to associating my person with anything remotely related to the afore-mentioned! Rest-assured!

Last edited:
Hmmm... I was of the opinion that the President is the most powerful person... since Pakistan follows a federal system similar to US (although the Prime Minister is the leader of the democratic system). So when Gen Musharraf was the president, he was the supreme commander... was this through an amendment in the constitution?

In India we all know that the President has not much powers, although he/she can veto any decision... most of the decision that reaches the President are already decided for by the Parliament/Prime Minister.

NO we dont follow the federal system.

Musharraf case was different. Many think he did take many unconstitutional steps to hold on to powers. :)

Constitutionaly most of the entities including army is bound to report to PM not President.

well i find this guy suitable enough to replace zardari.....this guy is fit for pakistan....have your say...atleast he speaks from heart....:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't help but admire Mr. Hussein. He says a lot of the right things, though he made some past statements which have made my blood boil

MQM is trying to change and move to become nationali party rather than just a Sindhi/Karachi -oriented party.

Some of his behaviour is quite funny and bizarre, but i think he means well for Pakistan; some of MQM's youth movements are nothing but mafia and not good people.

i'd accept Altaf over Zardari any day. But i prefer new names and new faces. Sick of the old ones.

We need a Pakistani version of Obama, someone progressive smart charismatic and strong as a leader.

Deming evidence of lie and deceit are piling up on Brits and Americans. It’s funny how Indians crave for and are still trying to cash in with Brits and American zero credibility statements.

Iraq war inquiry: Britain heard US drumbeat for invasion before 9/11
Iraq war inquiry: Britain heard US drumbeat for invasion before 9/11 | UK news | The Guardian

US discussed Iraq regime change a month after Bush took office, senior British officials say
US discussed Iraq regime change a month after Bush took office, senior British officials say | Raw Story

@ altaf hussain
he really picks up in the end... salam salam............ha ha ha ha

Back
Top Bottom