What's new

Pressures on Pakistan's President Mount

BTW you should have the guts to ask US for giving you access to Headly, your intel team came back with a long face.
Premature celebration. Here, knock yourself out.

India will finally have access to more information into the Headley-Rana case as US President Barack Obama and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh have discussed the case. And Obama has assured that the US will not hold back any information.

The National Security Advisor (NSA) has said that the FBI director will be coming to India next week with a comprehensive dossier on the Headley-Rana interrogations.

India has been told that the US dossier is quite substantive.

Headley-Rana probe: FBI director to visit India next week

this zardari guy is there for not too much time...probably as the history speaks there is never a occasion of two suuccessive democratic government in pakistan.....so we all are waiting for the coup to take place...by the experience that we all have....sometime from now....

He can be removed constituionaly or replaced with some other candidate and for your information it wont affect the current democratic set up.

Premature celebration. Here, knock yourself out.

:rofl: on your part because the information which FBI is going to give you would be of their choice and selected by them.

So you are still at the recieving end. Headly is CIA man and indeed they are not giving you access to him.

So its same lot ka budhu ghar ko ayay

Why Pakistan made zardari as their precedent? I think he's inefficiency as Pakistan's precedent.

I am sure he has some plan in mind. What if he ask Gilani to step down and become PM. He is the leader of PPP right?

No he is a bhagwan.:angel:
Cynicism side, can you give any reason why an assurance given by the head of one state to another is to be doubted. Besides, since you forgot to point your cursor on the link and say 'open sesame' and then take the trouble of reading, here is another part, that might interest you:
The NSA also said that India will ask for access to Headley-Rana only after studying the information in the US dossier.

The team is expected to give exhaustive details about the plans of Headley and Rana and their network in India.
And the reason why Indian investigators were not allowed access is also explained:
US National Security Adviser James Jones had said that US was unable to allow Indian investigators access to the arrested LeT operatives because certain aspects of the legal system here protect the rights of the accused.
Celebrations still continue to be premature. But hey, whatever gets you to sleep at night.

I am sure he has some plan in mind. What if he ask Gilani to step down and become PM. He is the leader of PPP right?

He can not remove the PM.

What all he can do is to dissolve the parliament under 17th Amendment thats why he is not ready to repeal it.

But that is unlikely because if he does dissolve the assembly it will pave way for midterm elections and PPP is hardly going to win and even if wins, Zardari would hardly be selected by MPs this time.

well they could exchange their posts within a couple of months iff this is the deed of zardari.. otherwise he is just a puppet now.... any way i can only guess as i dont know much about the system here ...

Last edited:
He can not remove the PM.

What all he can do is to dissolve the parliament under 17th Amendment thats why he is not ready to repeal it.

But that is unlikely because if he does dissolve the assembly it will pave way for midterm elections and PPP is hardly going to win and even if wins, Zardari would hardly be selected by MPs this time.

Why can't he remove the PM. I think he might try. The PM is supported by party and if Party removes the support PM will have to go, so if Zardari has the party he can be PM. Also I do not think, he will just surrender.

well they could exchange their posts within a couple of months iff this is the deed of zardari.. otherwise he is just a puppet now.... any way i can only guess as i dont know much about the system here ....

feeling sleepy..so going to bed .. good night to every body see you tommo...

He failed to deliver at every front and now democratic political parties are against him and trying to make him accountable according to constitution so there is nothing to be blamed on army.

toxic,

jana is right, the info given to us would be filtered by CIA/FBI. Instead, we should have got his custody or interrogation chance. Hopefully, we will put pressure on US admin for that. Headley seems to be a double agent. He was in US for a longtime, and perhaps being monitored by them. But suddenly he is arrested. Why now? To know all that we need to get hold of that guy.

Why can't he remove the PM. I think he might try. The PM is supported by party and if Party removes the support PM will have to go, so if Zardari has the party he can be PM. Also I do not think, he will just surrender.

The PPP party members were earlier under pressure to support him due to US support to him but now no one will be willing to sit in a sinking boat.

for removing PM they would need a one thrid majority and i dont think so PPP like to damage its own image by removing own PM.

Still if happend no one will be willing to accept a PM of the choice of Zardari.

The main point is US is not dealing with zardari anymore so no one will like to side with him and thats what which is making him panic

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom